Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whahaha - Demo warlock application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whahaha

Whahaha - Demo warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Whahaha - Demo warlock application   Whahaha - Demo warlock application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:14 pm

About you

Name: Sebastiaan or sebas , whatever you find the easiest Smile

Where are you from? From the land which almost lies under water, called the netherlands Razz

Pie or CupCake?
Pie all the way

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I've played wow since 2 years now and i'm still loving it

About your character

Char. Name: Whahaha

Char. Class: Warlock

Armoury Link: http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=eu.draenor.whahaha This is the wowhead profiler link caus armoury is ofline atm of writhing this

I've got 2 other lvl 80s and a lvl 77 to which are my alts , mostly for the money making and to support my main but if you wanne know anything about them just ask me Smile

Professions: Tailoring at 429 and engineering at 450

What raiding experience do u have ? I've raided kara , ZA, Maggy , gruul's lair, some bits of ssc and The Eye and at the end of tbc i did black temple with a guild on my old realm
WRATH experience is naxx both 10 and 25 , sarth , Ulduar first 3 bosses 25 man and first boss 10 man Sad

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
i've been in several guild back on Emerald dream from which i come, aeon, BoinG , Outlaws torn,
On this realm i've only been in BoinG but it has disbanded now caus we didnt raid anymore and the guild leaders left

What times are you available to raid each week?
i'm more applying at this time for a social spot but if i have time i will almost always come xD

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
I'm not realy sure if i know anyone in H O T Razz

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Becaus it seems like a guild with nice people in it Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I'm trying to go for the 100 mount achievement Razz upto 88 atm

Last edited by whahaha on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traffic

PostSubject: Re: Whahaha - Demo warlock application   Whahaha - Demo warlock application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Decent app, gear and exp.
Back to top Go down
whahaha

PostSubject: Re: Whahaha - Demo warlock application   Whahaha - Demo warlock application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm

whahaha wrote:

What times are you available to raid each week?
i'm more applying at this time for a social spot but if i have time

Oops forgot to end the sentence xD
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Whahaha - Demo warlock application   Whahaha - Demo warlock application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I talked to him shortly ingame earlier today. He says he most often cant raid past 10 o clock (school etc), so i said for him to apply for a social spot. I asked about how his outlook is on doing heroics and other things with the guild and he says he is all into that and dont like pugging much.

We do spend more time out of raids then we do IN raids, so Im leaning towards giving him an inv and see if suits us and we suit him. I liked his enthusiasm.

Ill poke some other officers to give their opinion also.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Whahaha - Demo warlock application   Whahaha - Demo warlock application EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 am

Good app, would be a Decent addition to our raiding team. Though he cant raid past 10 sometimes. Sure we can drag someone in when he has to go.

Sure go ahead and invite him Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whahaha - Demo warlock application   Whahaha - Demo warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

Whahaha - Demo warlock application
Page 1 of 1