Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isilmalith

Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 am

About you

Name: Tim Schuurmans

Where are you from?Breda zuid .. aka Bavel in the netherlands

Pie or CupCake?
don't like this question ... how abbout tits or ass.... i prefer both have a round figure Razz but if you must know pie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

no lifer who plays wow atleast 4 nights a week -.x

About your character

Char. Name: Isilmalith
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Spec: Demonology
Armoury Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Isilmalith
Professions: Enchanting / Tailoring

What raiding experience do u have ? t4 raids in tbc ... and all up till second boss icc 10 in wotlk

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? way 2 many to remember .. most disbanded but the best guidls are Shadow of Dawnsong / Xantara ... left SoD cause i started a new education wich involved workign some nights a week .. and thus couldn't raid at there raiding days anymore

What times are you available to raid each week? every week from sunday night till wednesday night ... sometimes even other days .. although i can never raid on fridays

How do you feel about sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?
no problems if i was in the raid the week before .. but if people get priority over others every week i will not like it...

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
not as i can see so much .. but met the guild leader in a naxx 10 weekly raid just like 10 mins beforei made this aply .. he / she was on the paladin

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? well ehm i heared the guildleader was a female and i am still single so .. you do the math Razz .. nah just joking ... i am looking for a good experienced raiding guild to progress further with.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? i made this aply together with bullshifting as he is a reallife m8 of mine so i would like to joi nthe guild together

and oowyeah before i forget:
i also have 2 level 80 adds ...
- Eliree (level 80 dk tank ... toc 10 geared)
- Serpentea (level 80 feral drood tank... still gearing up as it is a new level 80)
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 am

Isilmalith wrote:

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? not as i can see so much .. but met the guild leader in a naxx 10 weekly raid just like 10 mins beforei made this aply .. he / she was on the paladin

Nah either someone stole her name or you got confused :p

Spoke to him in game, he seems friendly Smile
Back to top Go down
Lowerei - Mike

PostSubject: Re: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 am

and nice to see a properly done app as well :p
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks for your app Smile Nice to see someone putting enough effort into the app to let us know he has a sense of humour :p

In the guild we try to have a fair priority on raids. Fair to me as that the people that regularly sign and show up for raids (and has done so for a long time) get priority over people that sign and show up every other month and expect to jump right in there.

If you are ok with this, I say we give it a try Smile

Poke me Or Aidy/Demi ingame for an inv.

Edit: Ive been in naxx on my paladin ? Surprised Or you mean Aidy ? Or is there a paralell universethingie going on here. This reminds me of that day I was obducted by aliens. Do you remember how confusing that was Aidy ? affraid
Back to top Go down
Isilmalith

PostSubject: Re: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm

i just thought i recognised the name but i must be mistaken
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Bee wrote:
This reminds me of that day I was obducted by aliens. Do you remember how confusing that was Aidy ? affraid

When they stole your time? Surprised yeah that was pretty confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock   Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Isilmalith - Demonology Warlock
Page 1 of 1