Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bråkevifte - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bråkevifte - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Bråkevifte - Warlock   Bråkevifte - Warlock EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:59 am

About you

Name: Thomas

Where are you from? Norway

Pie or CupCake? Pie, NO! Cupcake..

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
hmm...i dont know, once i played guitar for 15 hours straight

About your character

Char. Name: Bråkevifte
Char. Class: Warlock
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Br%C3%A5kevifte
Professions: JC / Mining

What raiding experience do u have ?
I havent really raided much in tbc and wotlk. but i was what you can call a "hardcore gamer" before that.
Did all the instances in vanilla. but its pretty easy to learn instances in wow so ;p

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? i was in ascended for a while in tbc ;p but dident even get to raid becouse my comp got screwed before i got the chance ^^

What times are you available to raid each week? i am mostly available all week ;p maybe friday and saturday i will go out and stuff

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? H O T was the first thread i saw on Draenor forum that recruited ;p and it looked like my kind of choice

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I know my gear aint much. but we all have to start somewhere ? well up to you guys to decide ;p
Back to top Go down
Traffic

PostSubject: Re: Bråkevifte - Warlock   Bråkevifte - Warlock EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Sounds nice, however, Your gear and experience is very low for the progress we are currently at. I suggest a guild starting naxx would suit you better. But it's up to the officers.

My advice is you work on heroics and get your hit cap and spell power up to start with, maybe try and get in a few casual pug raids.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Bråkevifte - Warlock   Bråkevifte - Warlock EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey.

Atm we arnt looking for warlocks, normally have 4 cloth casters on our raids and we dont want to pull a 5th one in :p

Also I agree with Burgess, I think it would be better if you look for a naxx 10 raiding guild.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Bråkevifte - Warlock   Bråkevifte - Warlock EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm

As much as i hate admitting it (would sure like some more norwegians in the guild), these guys are right. We do have so many casters actively raiding atm.

Masse lykke til videre Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bråkevifte - Warlock   Bråkevifte - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Bråkevifte - Warlock
Page 1 of 1