Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ópro - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ÓproEU

Ópro - Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:09 pm

About you

Name: Ed

Where are you from? England

Pie or CupCake? Pie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I box and just won my first fight on friday by unanimous decision

About your character

Char. Name: Ópro
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Spec: Destruction
Armoury Link:
Professions: 444 Tailouring

What raiding experience do you have ? Pretty good, but havent really raided the new ICC since ive only just started playing again.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Was in "All aboard the Failboat" because its a PvP season guild so i was in the top 10 5v5 team of the realm.

What times are you available to raid each week?
3 Times.
How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?
No problem - I have other characters to level.
Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No but Crtrae invited me here.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? To gear up but also have a laugh with some cool people on the way.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Surprised

Horde all the way.
Back to top Go down
Ópro

PostSubject: Re: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Forget to log in, this is my registered name pirat

And armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Ópro
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello :)Thanks for your app. Sorry it has taken a couple of days. I want to ask you, what are your plans after you gear up? (As you said thats why you wanted to join the guild)
Back to top Go down
Ópro

PostSubject: Re: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:51 pm

No problem, well stay with the guild keep helping with gearing up others, keep updating my PvE and PvP gear, wait for new gear to come out, I will be fully dedicated to the guild I can assure you.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Thats good to know. Some use ten man guilds to gear up, then off they go to 25 man.

We dont have a very active lock atm (ours became a tree). Ill have one or two of the officers pop by here when i see them, hopefully later today Smile
Back to top Go down
Ópro

PostSubject: Re: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:31 am

Alright mate thank you,

and yea but I wont do that because Id prefer a good 10 man raid who I can get to know and have a good laugh with, most 25 raid clans are too too serious, so hopefully that dream raid can be you, I have a good feeling about you already so cheers mate,

Ed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ópro - Destruction Warlock   Ópro - Destruction Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Ópro - Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1