Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK dps application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steroid

Steroid

DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: DK dps application   DK dps application EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:30 am

Name: Andreas

Where are you from? Sweden

Pie or CupCake? Mmmmm pie...

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? I have a double jointed big toe. Very Happy

About your character

Char. Name: DrGloom
Char. Class:Death Knight
Char. Spec: Blood dps
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Drgloom
Professions: Just started jewelcrafting and mining, and will spend time leveling them, hopefully

What raiding experience do u have ? Some Naxx, Ulduar, Onyxia, VoA

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Only my current one, and it's a pure social guild, and I'd like to take the next step up to raiding. The others in my guild is fine with me joining a raiding-decicated guild if I am accepted; in fact, they suggested it

What times are you available to raid each week? I am adaptable; I can fit most any evening into my schedule

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? I'm fine with it, everyone should get their chance

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Nope

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? I am in a pure social guild now, but I really would like to start raiding. The main reason why my raiding experience is so low is that I have had a job that has prevented me from being online at "normal" raiding hours, but that has changed now. And H O T seems like a relaxed, fun atmosphere. I also like the non-mandatory raid presence; note that I am both serious and dedicated when it counts, but at 36 and with a job and a family, sometimes you just can't make it an occasional evening. But, as I said, I am both mature (but fun) and dedpendable; the fact that I have managed to get as decent gear as I have without a proper raiding guild show it, I think. You seem like a great gang, and I would like to be a part of it if I can, not just for raiding, but also for the social bit

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? santa I am always willing to listen to knowledgeable people, listen to advice, and I learn from any mistakes I make.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK dps application   DK dps application EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 am

Nice application. Gear aint too bad either (not so sure about the orange mageweave shirt tho... Real men dare to wear pink...)

Its a yes from me, IF our raidleader think we got room for a dk Smile ill have him pop by soon Smile

Ofc we would expect you to look up on fight that you dont know, so that we have to spend as little time as possible explaining tactics.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK dps application   DK dps application EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 am

Hello Andreas Smile

Looks good Smile There might be a spot in for another dps since one of our mages (Mac) decided to take a "little" break from wow :p

It's a yes from me too then Smile

see you later
Back to top Go down
Steroid

Steroid

DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK dps application   DK dps application EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Awesome! Thank you ever so much! I will do my best to give what I can back to the guild, and I look forward to H O T being my new home in WoW.

I'll whisper either of you when you are online in the game, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK dps application   DK dps application EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Sure Smile I'll probably be on Ðemí or Aidy. You'll find Bee on any char that starts with "bee" :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK dps application   DK dps application Empty

Back to top Go down

DK dps application
Page 1 of 1