Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arthelais - Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyu

Neyu

Arthelais - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Arthelais - Priest   Arthelais - Priest EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm

About you
Name: Julian
Where are you from? The Netherlands
Pie or cupcake? Both, but cupcake prefered.
Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? I have a chronical heart disease that sometimes prevents me from playing for multiple days/weeks in a row. I ask for your understanding in this.

About your character
Character name: Arthelais
Character class: Priest
Character Spec: Holy/Discipline
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Arthelais
Professions: Engineering 406/Mining 1
What raiding experience do you have? All WotLK instances fully cleared on alts including ICC with the exception of Sindragosa 10/25 and LK 10/25. ICC10 HC cleared up to and including Blood Prince Council on alts. On the character I'm applying with I have cleared ICC10 up to and including Professor Putricide.
What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? No previous guilds on this character. Currently not in any guilds on any alts.
What times are you available to raid each week? Daily from 6pm to 2am, all days of the week except some Friday and Saturday nights.
How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? I like raiding a lot, but I won't mind being benched. However, I don't want to be benched every night and gain no raid experience at all.
Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Not really, though I've entered one of your raids as a pug last week.
Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? You were very kind and relaxed when I was in your raid, which I appreciate a lot.
Anything else you wish to add to support your application? No.

Last edited by Arthelais on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://arthelais.wordpress.com
Bee
Admin
Bee

Arthelais - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthelais - Priest   Arthelais - Priest EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Hello Smile

Nice to see an apply from you Smile I think everyone that has been in raids with you, would say you have an attitude that go really well with our guild. Its a yes from me Smile

Ill have the other 2 officers stop by to have say as soon as possible:)
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

Arthelais - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthelais - Priest   Arthelais - Priest EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 am

Hey there.

Nice to see some1 who done a pug with us, and did not quit on a wipe. (yeah yeah first try)
And we can use a Priest healer to.

So that’s 2 ups and now we w8 for our slacker… Sleep

Gr Poos.

PS:

Nee, er is geen probleem als je je niet goed voel, dat is het leven nou eenmaal daar kan je toch ook niets aan doen.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Arthelais - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthelais - Priest   Arthelais - Priest EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:19 am

Hey there.

Sorry I'm abit slow :p You was the nice pug we had the other day Smile I's like to see you in the guild, as well as many people who was on that run too. So its a yes from me

PS: Nee, er is geen probleem als je je niet goed voel, dat is het leven nou eenmaal daar kan je toch ook niets aan doen. (I don't know what it means, I just wanted to get involved)
Back to top Go down
Cyrr

Arthelais - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthelais - Priest   Arthelais - Priest EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Basketball ITS YOU!

I like you! Razz
Just stopped by to say I think we'd be very happy to have you in the guild! Very Happy

PS: Nee, er is geen probleem als je je niet goed voel, dat is het leven nou eenmaal daar kan je toch ook niets aan doen. (I don't know what it means, I just wanted to get involved) (yeah me too kinda Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthelais - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthelais - Priest   Arthelais - Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthelais - Priest
Page 1 of 1