Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fartherted priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicothenasty

fartherted   priest Empty
PostSubject: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 am

About you stuck on craggy island

Name: nicky

Where are you from? england

Pie or CupCake? dpends on the pie.. if it was a stake and kidny pie that was done to perfection then i choose the pie but if it was a lemon cupcake with drizzles on it i would choose the cupcake

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? better left to find out

About your character

Char. Name: fartherted
Char. Class: priest
Char. Spec: disk/hold
Armoury Link:
Professions: tailoring / herb

What raiding experience do you have ? naxx 10 and 25

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? mortalis and then iced earth i am leaveing as im a sochal and ther way to advanced for me to start with them

What times are you available to raid each week? depends on what im doing that week i am online alot but i dont spend my life on here

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? i normaly vote to sit out a raid :p i always have meny meny other things i can do so im not to fussy :-D

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? nope Sad

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? im looking to make new friends as all my old mates have left server and game so its basicly just me on my lod

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? i require tea every 26 mins
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 pm

i kno this guy from when i was still levelling either my priest or shaman
we did a couple of instances and such

good luck with your application m8
Back to top Go down
nicothenasty

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Surprised wats the priests and shamans name i might remember :p
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 pm

priest - guesclin
shaman - sjenkie

but it was along time ago lol Razz
might've been somewhere last year since i levelled my priest till 80 before i had a break for a couple of months
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 pm

We do have quite a few holy/disc priest in the guild atm. One just joined yesterday. While some isnt really active atm. Then again you are not quite ready for ICC yet, so it could be an option to take you in as a social member to get to know you, and take it from there.

When / if time comes we will require you to read up on bosses and so on.

Will see what the others say Smile
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey there

I see you don't raid much and me for one love to see someone willing and wanting
to get gear / achies study

As for making friends in here, we all did raid's and found out who we are in there.

So sorry don’t think it’s a good plan.
Back to top Go down
nicothenasty

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 am

ok no problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fartherted priest   fartherted   priest Empty

Back to top Go down

fartherted priest
Page 1 of 1