Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

disc-Priest & prot-Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

disc-Priest & prot-Warrior Empty
PostSubject: disc-Priest & prot-Warrior   disc-Priest & prot-Warrior EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:54 pm

About you:
Hiya's, love the website lol.
My name is Dave, am 32, from Ireland and have way to much time on hands, am looking for a casual raiding guild and spoke with beeprecious about recruitment earier today.

Name: Waxydargle - aka Dave

Where are you from? Ireland

Pie or CupCake? Probably pie.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
me and pvp with alchohol is not a good thing, for anyone, thats the disturbing thing.
the interesting thing is i've been playing wow since release and havent gotten bored of it enough to uninstall it..
Funny thing is, Am levelling a hunter! again!

About your character

Char. Name:Waxydargle/Brujha
Char. Class:Priest/Warrior
Armoury Link: priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Waxydargle
warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Brujha
Professions: tailor/enchanter on priest. miner/blacksmith on warrior.

What raiding experience do u have ?
Vanilla: completed at lvl 60 MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20/ to twins in aq40, never attempted naxx.
Tbc: Completed at lvl 70 All content except Kil'jaeden - at 25% when wtlk was released.
In wrath, up to but not including mimiron in uld10

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
On this server i have been in 2 guilds, The Felix legion (left due to excessive drama and lack of raiding) and Laid to Rest, joined as a friend asked me, Was having an extension built on my home at the time and couldnt make raids due to time commitments irl - was kicked.

What times are you available to raid each week?
Anytime

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
I've been unguilded for a few months and its boring me to death, i dont want to raid hardcore again, but i do miss the raiding buzz, 3 days a week is perfect - but the casual atmosphere is the biggest attraction.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I'm a fairly decent guy, i show respect when its due, am willing to use both or one single characters to help out the guild, tanking or healing, or even dps if its needed. I dont mind respeccing - I also have a lot to learn on the priest, as its all relatively new to me, but i'm willing to take critisism if it helps me become better at playing the class.
I can be reached ingame on the above characters or my huntard, (Kreeg)
Anyway, thanks for reading the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: disc-Priest & prot-Warrior   disc-Priest & prot-Warrior EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm

You had me at "Hiya's, love the website lol" (I chose to ignore the "lol"). seriously tho, I talked to him shortly ingame and I like his app. So its a yes from me. Hopefully another officer or two will pop by with their opinion soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: disc-Priest & prot-Warrior   disc-Priest & prot-Warrior EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Very Happy it does make me giggle, but in a good way Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: disc-Priest & prot-Warrior   disc-Priest & prot-Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

disc-Priest & prot-Warrior
Page 1 of 1