Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruelve, Shadow Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruelve

Ruelve, Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Ruelve, Shadow Priest   Ruelve, Shadow Priest EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:10 pm

About you

Name: Roger (You can get my last name from me in game. I just prefer to not post it Smile )

Where are you from?
ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha. Somewhere in the country called the Netherlands.

Pie or CupCake?
Neither. The cake is a lie (also includes cupcakes) and pie is something that cannot be picked for obvious reasons since the movie 'American Pie'.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I my time on this planet I have lived and worked on every continent except the poles. I speak 4 human languages, 3 computer languages.

About your character

Char. Name: Ruelve
Char. Class: Priest
Char. Spec: Shadow
Armoury Link:
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

What raiding experience do u have ?
Pre-TBC: All
TBC: All and have been raid leader for Black Temple
Ulduar: Done everything up to General Vezax.Worked in the background job as tactical officer.
ToTC: All
ICC: None*

I am currently not in a raiding guild and I refuse to install Underachiever just to get into a 'pug' raids. Read all the tactics and seen multiple videos but apparently all people care for these days is that you have the achievement,

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?

Prophecy of Hellscream: I was in this guild before it split and it was my frist inception into raiding. The guild was fun and contained many real life friends but some officers were just power trippers. At one point an officer decided that he also wanted to decide how loot drops were assigned in heroics outside of raid days that he wasnt part off. It was the point where I decided to go find my fortune elsewhere.

Lazarus: A fun little guild. At that time the guild was mostly social and only raided occasionally. It was fun for a while but I wanted a more active raiding life and eventually dropped to do that.

Animosity: A great guild that at that time transferred in from the Alliance heavy Silvermoon. We raided 4 times a week and made steady progress. From Black temple up until Ulduar. In the summer of 2009 it became clear that we were starting to suffer from dead weight a lot. The core 15 members tired out trying to get 10 other guildies to really give their all. After the second guild meet in Scotland a lot of these core 15 decided to go their separate ways; mostly outside of wow which had become stale. I am one of the last remaining in game. After a hiatus I decided that it is now time for me to find a new raiding guild again. Smile

What times are you available to raid each week?
With the exception of Tuesday and Saturday I am always there. Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Unless there are people in it that are hiding on alts then no I have noone I know directly.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Your post on the Draenor realm forums was a good read. I have been a raid leader and what not. A lot of high end stress runs to just be the first to get anywhere. As much as those are fun memories I wish to get back to the core fun and just enjoy myself while still enjoying the thrill of raiding. Your guild seems like the place to do that. The fact that you are looking for a Shadow priest also helps Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I am an excellent cook. I was among the first to completely max out my cooking skill (unfortunately not THE first) and have every recipe known. When raiding its normal for me to pack around 60 or so fish feasts. When I don't raid I enjoy hunting down rare stuff left and right or building an alt of a new race just to see their quest lines.

At this point in time I am still single spec Shadow. I have been pondering trying out dual spec but I would need more time to get my gear in order before I really do that. I have no issues with staying beyond raid times if it means downing that boss and it is asked. My commitment, drive and passion to getting through has not changed. Smile

Since my hiatus I have been doing heroic grinds and some pugs left and right to re tool my gear to the standard where it should be sufficient to head into ICC 25. However the fact that I refuse to lie to get into ICC pugs seems to limit my ability to better myself.
Back to top Go down
Ruelve

PostSubject: Re: Ruelve, Shadow Priest   Ruelve, Shadow Priest EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:17 pm

So for some reason the post filters out the http link every time I tried to post it. The forum also will not allow me to register because it classifies my gmail account as invalid. I am off to a flying start aren't I? My character should not be hard to find. Just throw input it into the Euro armoury and you will know why. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruelve

PostSubject: Re: Ruelve, Shadow Priest   Ruelve, Shadow Priest EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Finally got the damn thing to work. So here a link to Ruelve's armoury
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ruelve, Shadow Priest   Ruelve, Shadow Priest EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:59 am

Hello Smile Thanks for app.

It has been a while since we were actively seeking dps, but that beeing said we dont have a shadowpriest. These days we get by with a couple of hunter a coiuple of mages and the occasional shammy :p

It seems you have been raiding alot more serious then we do. We are a laid back social guild, which dont stress too much with raiding. Just making sure that you know Smile

Also i would like to know how much you would like to /expect to raid? Like I said, have our hunters and mages and sometimes we have too many dps signups, and someone has to sit out. Would you be okay with that ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruelve, Shadow Priest   Ruelve, Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruelve, Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1