Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disc Priest Katjia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katjia P

Disc Priest Katjia Empty
PostSubject: Disc Priest Katjia   Disc Priest Katjia EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Name: Anja

Where are you from? Denmark

Pie or CupCake? Pie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Smile

About your character

Char. Name: Katjia
Char. Class: BE Priest
Char. Spec: Disc/Shadow
Armoury Link:
Professions: Alchemy and herb

What raiding experience do u have ? ICC 10 man 5/12. TOC 10 man and 25 man

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I just moved to this server, and on the other sever i was in 2 guilds before but they have to many kids in the guild

What times are you available to raid each week? 20.00 - 23.00 server timer 2-3 days pr. week.

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? its np, i will not get mad..

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? Because you are an sodial raiding guild, and not hardcore

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? -
Back to top Go down
katjia/Likka

katjia/Likka

Disc Priest Katjia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest Katjia   Disc Priest Katjia EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Doh.. I was not logged in when i maked the apply.. Laughing Sry about that, but im just a bit tired Smile

Armory link is if its works http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Katjia

Cheers Katjia flower
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Disc Priest Katjia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest Katjia   Disc Priest Katjia EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 pm

I talked to her ingame, and I like her Smile

Aidy is gonna say: But we have enough healers. but i say we can work around it. she got a shadow os, Lutu can get her saggy bum out from time to time, I dont have to take my priest always, and maybe i can go shadow too? :p (Dont laugh Aidy, i know you just did...)
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Disc Priest Katjia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest Katjia   Disc Priest Katjia EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

If you think we can work around it then I have no problem with this Smile yeah people have offspecs in the guild as a healer, even Poos has a warlock or mage.

(also I laughed at you saying you could offspec dps, I am sorry hun :p )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disc Priest Katjia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest Katjia   Disc Priest Katjia Empty

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest Katjia
Page 1 of 1