Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
varanz

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: warrior    warrior  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 am

Copy and paste this application and make a new topic entitled "<your chars name - class>"

About you

Name:klaus rasmussen

Where are you from?denmark

Pie or CupCake? deffently cupcake and hot chocolate.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

About your character

Char. Name:varanz
Char. Class:warrior
Char. Spec:prot/fury
Armoury Link:
Professions: ench/tailor 450/450

What raiding experience do you have ? have been playing since wow came out so whut say i have good rading experince have raided moltencore and BT but not to mutch experince in icc only 6/12

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?dont realy rembere but haven been in that meny guilds been in if carlsberg did guilds for abort 1,5 year but it is abit to social nothing ever happens hire so was hobing to get in another

What times are you available to raid each week?all week except fridays and satuday need to get druk these dayes

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? no problem whit that

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? no not realy but whut be happy to do Smile

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? saw behindyou from u guild spame tradechanel that u was lokking for member talked to him abort the guild and sounded very good

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? n/a but feal free to ask me if i have forgoten somthing or missed out somthing Smile
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 am

hey m8 Wink

looked your char up on armory and to me both your fury and protection talent trees look a little out of sync to me can give you some advice on how to improve those Wink
would love to see how your gear/gems are Wink
especially your tanking build makes question rise up inside my head about how your TPS is, as we have some serious DPS'ers in our guild who sometimes top over 8-9k dps and sometimes 20k+ on BQL but your welcome to have a chat with me on that subject Wink

with regards
fizz
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 am

hey there!

i have no qlue how Worriors work i just save there ass!
so i kinde go on what Fizz tells on that part.

will see what Aidy tells he got one to.

gr Poos

Back to top Go down
va

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

hey Smile) tryed to find u ingame and have added u as friend to speak whit u ..i think i shut be abel to hold agro i use to be abel to but willing to learn ofc ..realy hobe to get in Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm

well im not that much on fizz Razz

if you find me on it could also be on either sjenkie or fritsky one of my alts Wink
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

had a chat with him this night Wink

friendly fella and learns fast Very Happy we've spoken through some prot stuff and we adjusted some talents and sorts

i'd say a go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 am

Hey Klaus Smile

From what Fozz said about talking about talents and gems and stuff I guess is an improvement Smile. Another thing, would you be willing to read up on the rest of the bosses in ICC? Will speak with the other officers about it Smile

Good luck!

Also sorry for the late reply, been slacking Sad
Back to top Go down
varanz

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am

hey!

sounds great happy to hear, yes sure i will read up on the tactics again, i did 10/12 bosses the other day with a pug and will continue tuesday for lk.
So have a small experince now, but think i need to read them again to be more sure bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior    warrior  Empty

Back to top Go down

warrior
Page 1 of 1