Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conga Warrior Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conga

Conga Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Conga Warrior Application   Conga Warrior Application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:05 pm

About you

Name:
Amar

Where are you from?
Norway

Pie or CupCake?
Cupcake, cookie monster!Nom Nom Nom!!

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Hmm, im sure there are many disturbing things i could tell you..but propably nothing very relevant..Smile
But a lil bit about me, that i could tell you.
Im a fun loving, alcohol consuming, boob enthusiast man child, i like playing video games on my free time, mostly WoW.
Currently im a student.

About your character

Char. Name:
Conga

Char. Class:
Warrior Fury and/or Prot
I doesn't realy matter witch i play, witch ever one you guys might need, il go for:)

Armoury Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Conga

Its probably set to my prot gear right now, il try to setup and external armory.
My dps gear is mostly ToC, Ony, Ulduar and emblem of Triumph and Conquest.
Im currently pushing 4k ish dps.

Professions:
450 Mining
450 JC

What raiding experience do u have ?
Well, i have been raiding activly since i first started WoW 5years ago.
In Vanilla i cleard: MC, BWL, ONY, ZG, most of AQ and most of Naxx. This was on my rogue wich was my main at the time.
In TBC i cleared: Gruul, SSC, TK, MTH, BT, and up to Brutallus in Sunwell. This was on my mage, wich was my main at the time.
So far in WOTLK i have taken a more casual and laid back approach to raiding, and have cleared, Naxx, OS, Ony, ToC10, Ulduar up to the

keepers, killed Freaya and Hodir.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
I haven't realy been in any guilds, since TBC, done most of the things PuG up to this point.
I used to be a gnome warrior on Thunderhorn, but i got very bored with the community we had on that server, esp on ally side.
So i decided to swap faction and move over to Dreanor.
Come to think of it, i did join a guild few days ago, Lost Voyage, but i quickly found out that it wasnt realy the place for me, so

i just decided that it was best to leave and pursue other options. (Can give you more info in private if you wish)

What times are you available to raid each week?
I can currently raid all days cept from Thursdays, will try to change around on my schedule and squeeze Thursdays in.
Sundays and Wednesdays, i should be able to show up for raids pretty much every time, unless some thing else comes up.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
I have had some nice conversations with Beelicious, so i do sort of know him/her.Smile

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
The reason i wont to join H O T is, that you guys seem like a realy nice bunch of lads who enjoy raiding in the game with out taking
to it serious, wich in my eyes spoils the fun and tends to screw things up in real life.
Also i was lucky enough to get into a ToC10 run with quite a few of you the other day, Sunday i believe, and i had grate fun.
Serious, skilled but yet relaxed and casual guild, exactly what i think would be perfect for me.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Hmm, i would like to add Cookies, but cant find the attachment button Sad(
Well im not very good at this application business, so if theres any addition information you would like, please contact me in game
or here on the forum, il check back now and then.

Thank you for reading my application, Conga.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Conga Warrior Application   Conga Warrior Application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh hai Smile

First of all Id just like to say that this guy has my vote Smile
Besides its about time me and Sas got some more people from Norway in here, to make up for all the english people :p

I do have to ask you a very few questions tho. As we have no raidattendance requirements it is very random how many sign up for different raids. Which means sometime we gotta work hard to get a raid going, other times we do unfortunately have to let people sit out from raids because we too many signups. How would you feel about having to sit out now and then ?

Ill have another officer have a look at your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Conga

PostSubject: Re: Conga Warrior Application   Conga Warrior Application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey, and thanks Bee Cool

To answer your question, thats quite fine with me, im not super serious with raiding..this doesn't mean i don't do it properly, i always do my best and try to overcome any challenge to the best of my ability.
But what it means is that i wont be upset if we don't get to raid for a while or even if im left out for a raid or more, of course it would be quite boring to get left out of a lot of raids on the trot, because i would miss out on all the fun and feel pretty useless.
But there are only so many spots in raids and we all have to share then, if i don't get into a raid its no big whop, i would hope for a nice and fair rotation however.
In short what's most important to me is to get a good raid off now and then, have some laughs and some fun, try out the different encounters and see some bosses get their face mashed in.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Conga Warrior Application   Conga Warrior Application EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 am

Aidy (my fellow officer) is too lazy to write in the thread... But you give me a whisper ingame, or ill poke you. So you can get an inv and see how it goes from there Smile
Back to top Go down
saskue

PostSubject: Re: Conga Warrior Application   Conga Warrior Application EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:01 pm

let him join he is norwegian... nuff said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conga Warrior Application   Conga Warrior Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Conga Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1