Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bukowskii - Fury Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bukowski

Bukowskii - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Bukowskii - Fury Warrior   Bukowskii - Fury Warrior EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 am

About you

Name: Daniel Allen

Where are you from? Liverpool England

Pie or CupCake? Pie.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I genuinly have three nipples, my girlfreind says its just a freckle but shes wrong.

About your character

Char. Name: Bukowskii
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: Fury 18/53/0
Armoury Link:
Professions: BS 445

What raiding experience do you have ?
Began playing on this char in vanilla, before that on a mage on bladefist server. I cleared all mc aq20 bwl zg started on naxx and aq40 With a guild called sinisters. From then on i took WoW alot more seriously and in TBC i teamed up with some great players on xavius. We started our own guild we cleared SSC and TK without any problems then began on MH and BT reaching the last bosses on both. In Wotlk we carried on as a guild, we had great spirit and clear all the endgame content up to ulduar. at that point the guild merged and became the best and most succsessfull on the server clearing everything. I quit wow to focus on irl things before the release of ICC and have just got back into it. i have 11/12 bosses down currently.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
I migrated to this server about a month ago to play with my freinds from my old server, ive never quit a guild just let them run the course. the guild i joined here was called devito and its just disbanded. reasons: unknown. but my freinds have also quit wow leaving me stranded on a new server with no freinds.

What times are you available to raid each week?
im available whenever im needed, im quitye busy but can always be online wherever and whenever. i am quite commited to WoW

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?
i obviously want to raid but for progresses sake and fairness sitting out isnt an issue too me.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
nope, obviously id like to get to know u all tho... sounds like an online dateing site.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
i spoke to someone advertising in the trade channle and they seemed a really nice guy and im really just looking for some friends to play with and have a good time on WoW now.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
In WoW i have played the game since its release, i know how to play and i understand my class so well, i have cleared most dungeons since WoWs release and id ask u to judge me on my skill rather than my gear, as i said i have taken a break from wow and am a little behind. i am an easy going freindly person whos always on vent aswell.
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

PostSubject: Re: Bukowskii - Fury Warrior   Bukowskii - Fury Warrior EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 pm

had a lil chat with this guy last night and did a heroic with him

nice and friendly guy
and this guild doesnt places alot of value towards gear or gear levels
so good luck with the application! Smile
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: Bukowskii - Fury Warrior   Bukowskii - Fury Warrior EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Hey there Daniel

Idd we don’t care to much about gear although good gear helps allot.
Love your 11-12 ICC maybe you have a new way to do thing's in there.
I don’t think we have to many melee dps in here for the raids so maybe with you we have one more^^
I see you have only one talent tree are you keeping it free for something special Question

well its up to Bee and Aidy now clown
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Bukowskii - Fury Warrior   Bukowskii - Fury Warrior EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Im not gonna judge you on your gear or on your skill :p

I agree on what Poos says. And Fizz says youre a friendly guy, so if it doesnt work out we can always blame him :p

If Aidy gives his ok, we will give you a whisper ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Bukowskii - Fury Warrior   Bukowskii - Fury Warrior EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey :p

I don't see why not tbh :p fizz says you're friendly and we don't have that many melee dps these days.

Good luck Smile

EDIT: I notice you're from Liverpool :p We have someone from Liverpool already and we (or I) like to joke around with him about it :p just a bit of harmless fun, so if you're on when i say something then pls don't take offense :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bukowskii - Fury Warrior   Bukowskii - Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Bukowskii - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1