Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paixão - Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paixão

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

About you

Name: Jorge Paixão

Where are you from?
I was born in Lisbon, Portugal. currently i am working and living in Santarém, a town near Lisbon.

Pie or CupCake?
none actually.. Nothing beats some Migas com Entrecosto, with lots of beer and good friends, in a restaurant called Lebrinha!
now that's living. (any portuguese out there who knows wth am i talking about?)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
i'm loosing hair.. but getting hairier in my chest.. life have some weird stuff, i tell you that.
guess i'm glad i'm not getting fat..

About your character

Char. Name: Paixão (how original huh?)
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: my main spec and gear is Protection. off spec is Arms.
Armoury Link:
Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting.

What raiding experience do you have ?
the best was probably when i played a few years ago in vannila. we cleared zul gurub, aq20, and did some molten core and aq40..
that Ossirian..! now that was a hard boss! we wiped so many times..
most recent, nax, eoe's etc, almost all ulduar (only yogg left), toc10/25, and the first 4 from icc. i took a break in december or january, so no chance for more.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?

the only guild i have been (besides the one a few years ago in vanilla) was Tuga Gangsters. a guild made with real life friends last year. some took a break, some quit playing, some are thinking of coming back.
the truth is right now there's no more guild.
i want to comit to another guild, where i can have fun, be around mature people, and raid.
a friend of mine is planning on coming back, maybe if i'm accepted and feel at home here, he could apply too. Smile

What times are you available to raid each week?
that's tricky.
i work as an admnistrative in a hospital's emergency, so i work in shifts.
i do have the work shedule for a whole month, so i know in advance.

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?
not everyone can play at the same time in the same raid. i do like to raid, and hope to show some work tho. Wink

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
no.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
im looking for a friendly and mature group of people, who like to raid and advance in content, but not beeing hardcore or obssessed. have fun, raid, kill stuff. Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
i'm loosing hair and... ohh sorry.. i've said it before..
i'm handsome and charming tho... does it count?
Back to top Go down
Paixão

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Armoury Link:
Back to top Go down
Paixão

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:33 pm

wtf.
ok, it was not my bad... i guess i can't post urls.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:26 pm

He says he is handsome! (pic proof required). Apart from that he tanks ! Talked to him ingame btw. He seems like a friendly dude Smile Currently we got 2 active tanks. We have experienced how troubly it can get when one works, or decides to dc when we are about to do the Blood Queen...

(If you are willing to dps abit too, it would give flexibility for us as well. I think our other warrior went all pvp as os?)

I havent looked at your gear yet though. Ill have another officer or two stop by as well, to have their say.
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:54 pm

pics or it didnt happen!

besides the fact i indeed went pvp as OS (hard time going dps since we got 2 tanks)

and we can use a guy who has a main who is a tank since working with alts ( i kno this from first hand experience)
doesnt go that well as with mains ( interest in the char/general class knowledge)
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:16 am

Looks good to me :p But it would be nice if you can read up on bosses that you don't know Smile
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:50 am

Welcome^^
Bee told me in game about you, so i'm a bit late^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paixão - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paixão - Warrior   Paixão - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Paixão - Warrior
Page 1 of 1