Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarzak

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior   Fury warrior EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

About you

Name: Simon

Where are you from? Denmark

Pie or CupCake? I will pref. a pie!

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Like to write some funny things in the chat!Very Happy

About your character

Char. Name: Zarzak
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: Fury
Armoury Link:
Professions: Engineering (450) and Leatherworking (100)

What raiding experience do u have ? Raided in TBC, so started WOTLK at naxx, and then i just raided until now, but i haven't got the achi for ICC, never really got the chance to join a pug,(need achi) so i would like to join a guild, there don't say "achi plz".

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I been in Fury, got kicked with all my m8, (merged with them, they could not really raid anything before we joined), Mixing, and then some trials in some guilds.

What times are you available to raid each week? Every night, until about 23.00 realm time.

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? Not so good because in another guild i really never got into a 10m raid (always the same ppl) but if i must i can:P

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Nope

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? Because you a guild there don't ask about the achi(I'll read up to anything) and you sound like fun both in raids and outside.Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Nope, not really, don't think so, no.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks for your app. and sorry for the late reply. Since you dont give us alot of info about yourself, i have to go only by if we need another mele dps, which I dont think we despperately do. Seeing as you are kinda negative about sitting out, maybe a guild were this wont be needed would be better for you ?

I hate making people sitting out, so its important to me, that the person(s) that have to sit out still remain positive and understand thats its just how it is sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1