Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mynameiscool fury warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratty

Ratty

mynameiscool  fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am

Name:Chris

Where are you from? Kent, UK

Pie or CupCake? Cupcake, but i'm not piephobic or anything, some of my best foods are pie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
My right arm has a mechano set in it from a bike accident.

About your character

Char. Name:MyNameIsCool (please see below)
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: Fury (looking to os tank, but not tried it yet)
Armoury Link: Armory
Wowhead

Professions: mining/enchanting both 450

What raiding experience do u have ? little, done ony 25, just did icc 25 first 4 bosses, uld 10 to razor, voa but missed a boss so no achi

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Nightwatchers, i was until about 10 mins ago the GM, i'm looking to do more raids and NW is a social guild with only 15% 80's its hard enough to get a hc group let alone a 10 man, and its next to impossible to get in a pug unless you have the achi. So as i was moving i figured i'd come over and join my brother.

What times are you available to raid each week?
usualy from 6pm ish UK time, i am on-call 1 week in 3 until 8pm, those weeks i may need to log out short notice until after 8.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Sothas (my brother)

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Hmm i'm looking to raid so why would i want to join a raiding guild............nope i got nothing lol
I'm looking to start raiding, my gear is at the limit to whats available from HC's, well there is more frost emblem stuff i could get, but at 2 frosts a day from randoms it would take years!!

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Currently i'm still on alliance, i'm planning to switch over at the end of the week (starting to get my stuff in order, hence resigning as gm) so my char name is likely to change (i'll be going orc).
I can unplug the 360 and ps3 and try and get sothas playing a little more as well lol

also as i have BOTH squirrel achievements, does that mean i get first dibs at any loot?? as it seems pretty obvious i'm better at everything than everyone
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 am

"also as i have BOTH squirrel achievements, does that mean i get first dibs at any loot?? as it seems pretty obvious i'm better at everything than everyone"

Well those are a requirement to join the guild tbh.

As a brother of Sothas, you are ofc welcome to join us Smile When it comes to raidspots, we arent desperate for any dps. Some nights we have a couple slots open, but I cant promise you a steady raidspot. This because of our regular raiders. Like I said tho, you are welcome to join us. Even if only till u foind a raiding guild with a more steady raidslot for you.

Give me a poke ingame on Beelicious, if it still sounds interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratty

Ratty

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 am

That seems fine, tbh anything is better than i get now, you cant get a pug on the alli side unless you have the achi, and you cant get the achi as you cant get in a pug lol.

As your moving towards doing some 25's there is bound to be the odd dps spot opening up, and from what i see sundays seem to be a slow day for you, so again i might be able to slip in affraid

Cant realy poke you atm, as i'm still ali so technically your the enemy lol

Dont suppose your guild tab has the evil bunny of ultimate doom on it does it? gonna miss him most of all i think Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 am

We arent really moving towards 25 mans tho. Shall never say never, and this comes up now and then, so we will continue to see it as an option. But we dont plan on any big recruiting spree to get there.
Back to top Go down
Ratty

Ratty

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm

yeah my bad mixed you up with a ali guild i was looking at.
a 'casual' 'social' raiding guild.............turn up for 2 raids a week or your booted , i might buy them a dictionary for xmas lol

but as i'm in a social guikd with no raiding, moving to a social guild with some raiding, its a good step up Smile

i shall poke/prod/tickle you once i transition to EEEEVIL
Back to top Go down
Ratty

Ratty

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 am

I'm over, my evil horde name is "callmebetty"
Back to top Go down
Ratty

Ratty

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:36 am

Bee wrote:
We arent really moving towards 25 mans tho. Shall never say never, and this comes up now and then, so we will continue to see it as an option. But we dont plan on any big recruiting spree to get there.

and 8 seconds after joining i was doing what exactly? lol
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 am

Ratty wrote:

and 8 seconds after joining i was doing what exactly? lol

Ooh I know this one! Very Happy You was saying "Thank you for the welcome" ?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 am

What is ur profile picture ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:42 am

Bee wrote:
What is ur profile picture ? Surprised

I'm no doctor but it looks like a broken shoulder and he has had a plate in to hold it :p
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 am

You are no doctor ?? All this time I thought...
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 am

You thought what? :p
Back to top Go down
Rattys p

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Yeah that's my arm, it reminds me that whilst my plan to live forever is going ok so far, I can't control everything.

It's also a souvenier of the day I got my first bike, I managed 7km before I came off lol, I worked out is becase my scoot was only a 125 and thus far to slow, my current scoot does just over 100mph so should be fast enough to be safe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mynameiscool fury warrior   mynameiscool  fury warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

mynameiscool fury warrior
Page 1 of 1