Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzky

Fizzky

Fizzky   Prot/Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior   Fizzky   Prot/Fury warrior EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:48 pm

About you
- hmmm about me, well there is alot to say about me but lets start when i started playing this damn game, was about 4 years ago i was looking for something new to do after playing C&C renegade for multiple years, got me a trial account lvl'ed a stupid dorf @ sylvanas then my IRL friends dragged me to Alonsus where i stayed till about a year and a half ago, community there was dying so me and a lot of others went to here where we set up shop, not soon after most of em quit wow and left me here all alone ><, well not being the lonesome dude went after some guild nothing proved to be that fun what i had till i met eliree/isilmalith wich proved to be a good m8 so .. Oh and due to my work related stuff i can be away for a couple of days sometimes even 2 weeks so shouldnt happen too much this year atleast since i seen the roster and it doesnt have alot of those weeks/days so Wink

Name: Fizzky

Where are you from? Holland

Pie or CupCake? is beer an option?

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
- hmm well for the fact that i can be a laugh when i get into a good community Wink

About your character

Char. Name: Fizzky
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: Prot or fury I tend to do alot of different stuff to get this game from every angle i can
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Fizzky
Professions: Herb/mining

What raiding experience do u have ? ICC 4/12

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? The Felix Legion ( left cuz most of my m8's quitted/left it had a great time there tho) Cold Case ( Dutch social guild not really a raiding guild and theres alot of whiners in it) and i stashed my Shadowpriest in ''dungeons and dragons'' but thats not something i think will rise to a certain point of maturity

What times are you available to raid each week? 1930-2400

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? Well im not the only player and it gives me a chance to do something 'bout my social life Very Happy nah i cant see why it should be a trouble for me Wink

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Isilmalith

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? welll Isilmalith told me a little bout you guys (from what he knows) and i was missing a stable raiding guild for when im not off farming countless achievements on my char

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Hmmm well i do also got a nicely geared Resto shammy wich im currently using to get him a enhancement set and also a crappy Shadowpriest wich still need a couple of HC's from the inside Smile
both my warrior sets are fury 5071gs/prot 4900GS Shaman resto 4972GS/enhance 4690gs and about the SP i wont talk cuz its sheit! Razz
heres the armory link to both of my alts too Wink
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Sjenkie
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Guesclin

well thats about it i guess Smile
with regards
Fizzky
Back to top Go down
Isilmalith

PostSubject: Re: Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior   Fizzky   Prot/Fury warrior EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:12 pm

awsome dude ....

yo ucan really laugh your ass off with our little fishy Razz

if you run raids with him and he goed psycho you'll laugh your ass off cause he'll start screaming on vent DIE PIG DIE !!! and that kind of stuff

he knows how to play his characters ... and is 1 of the few prot wars i've seen that knows what he's doing
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior   Fizzky   Prot/Fury warrior EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey.

As a tank I don't think you would get much further past Saurfang. Especially with Festergut hitting like a truck and moving like a Veyron.

But you are a friend of Isilmalith so you are welcome to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior   Fizzky   Prot/Fury warrior EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Uninstall your gs addon and link [to all the squirrels Ive loved before] plox ! The things that matter !

On a serious note, friends of guildies are always welcome, and even if ur gear isnt quite there yet for some of Icc Im sure it will be soon Smile

Poke me or Aidy/Demi ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior   Fizzky   Prot/Fury warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Fizzky Prot/Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1