Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuskoff-Balence Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

Tuskoff-Balence Druid Empty
PostSubject: Tuskoff-Balence Druid   Tuskoff-Balence Druid EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

About you:
I'm RL the brother of Marty (Chynna) and started playing WoW about a year ago but never really tried any end game stuff (Northrend) until recently. I like meeting new people and I enjoy helping out others (with quests/instances boosting alts etc).

Name:
Dave

Where are you from?
UK

Pie or CupCake?
Cupcake. I have a sweet tooth!

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I like my music and I LOVE to shoot things in RL... Honestly I do!

My other hobby is archery (haha) I've won some medals an stuff but don't like to boast Razz

About your character

Char. Name: Tuskoff
Char. Class: Druid-Balance (off spec resto)
Armoury Link: http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Tuskoff
Professions: Skinning and Herb

What raiding experience do u have ?
I've had a little bit of experience raiding (been to Zul'aman, sunwell etc) but nothing recently.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?

I was in Children of the Undead (same as my bro) but didn't enjoy it all that much because people weren't very friendly or helpful there. I left when my brother did, when people started arguing alot. Heven't been in a guild since then.

What times are you available to raid each week?
5pm - 11pm week days, any time on weekends.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Just Chynna, at the mo.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
I like meeting new, friendly people and my brother says you lot fit the bill Very Happy Seriously though, I'd like to start raiding a bit and the idea of not taking things too seriously sounds great to me.

Thanks guys and gals!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Tuskoff-Balence Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuskoff-Balence Druid   Tuskoff-Balence Druid EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Hello Smile Sorry it has taken us a few days to get back to you. You are ofc welcome in the guild as Marty's brother. As for raids I wont guarantee anything. Gimme a whisper ingame (or any of the officers) if u still like an invite Smile
Back to top Go down

Tuskoff-Balence Druid
Page 1 of 1