Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Docmoo

L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid Empty
PostSubject: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Name: Paul

Where are you from? North-West UK

Pie or CupCake? Huh... its supposed to be Pie vs Baguette... where did this cupcake nonsense come from... I dunno kids these days... Wink (ps Pie, it can be sweet or savoury)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I've a weird sense of humour when I get tired.

About your character

Char. Name: Docmoo
Char. Class: Druid
Armoury Link:
Professions: Skin/LW will shift to LW/Inscript soon

What raiding experience do you have ?
In BC: Upto last boss in BT/MH on Mooved (currently languishing @76 - but switched mains after Blizz stiffed BM Hunters.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Requirem Sanctus/Sedition left due to inactivity. Took a long break due to finishing PhD.
Heroic Intent is a guild purely for my and my wife's alts.

What times are you available to raid each week?
Tue or Thurs*, Wed, Fri, Sunday... from 20:00ish server
* it will be one or other depending on the month.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Nope.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Looking for a friendly casual raiding group to experience WOTLK raids with.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Yes, my gear is currently crap... just dinged 80. I've the experience in BC to get up to speed quick, which I intend to do, just need the opportunity.

Oh, and I've a wicked sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Traffic

PostSubject: Re: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Decent app seems like you would fit in with us, shame your gear isn't better though Sad

Have any Wotlk raid exp?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Calling cupcakes nonsense ?? For your information: Cupcakes make you happy!!

Anyway... Gear is fairly east to get these days, if one put a little time and effort into it. We do however have a decent team of healers, so I would think that you would be asked to go Boomkin in most raids. Would you be okay with that?
Back to top Go down
Docmoo

PostSubject: Re: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Going Boomkin... yup, I'd be just fine with that, and equally fine with occasionally subbing for an absent healer when needed.

I have no WOTLK raid experience yet, sorry. I just dinged 80 for the first time last week. My gear is coming on ok... rep blue pieces, a couple of quest blues already this week. I hope to hit ToC tomorrow for the purples.

I'll regear for +hit asap if you accept me...
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey Paul Smile (We don't have a Paul yet)

It's a thumbs up for me Smile you have a great sense of humor. Ye ToC is a great way to gear up also badge epics, maybe boe's if you're rich :p

As soon as Bee gives the word we can invite you, hope to see you in the guild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Ive added you to my firiendslist ingame to hope to catch you on. Tell me if youre hiding on an alt or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid   L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

L80 - Resto/Boomkin Druid
Page 1 of 1