Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lutuhippi

Lutuhippi

Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid   Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:59 am

About you

Name:
Heli

Where are you from?
From the land of the polar bears, Finland.

Pie or CupCake?
Pie. Blueberry pie.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I'm an avid gamer who started her video game career at the ripe age of two with her step-brother's Amiga 500. As the years passed, I became more and more interested in computers, technology and the like. As for my other hobbies, I love animals and I have a saltwater aquarium. Oh, and a husband who should be writing his application, but loiters around doing useless nothing... *mumblejumble* I work freelance from home, so don't wonder if I'm up at weird times. I'm also towheaded, try to find someone else like me! With a buzz-cut!

About your character

Char. Name: Lutuhippi
Char. Class: Restoration/Balance druid.
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Lutuhippi
Professions: Mining/Jewelcrafting, both 450.

What raiding experience do u have ?
My "golden days" were right after the release of WotLK, so I haven't been everywhere. I've cleared all the quarters in Naxx10, some in 25. Sartharion has gone down in both 10 and 25. I have also been successfully in the Eye of Eternity 10. Everything else is brand new to me, they didn't even exist when I quit. As for older content, I've been here and there. Karazhan, Magtheridon, and so on.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
I transferred to this server in hope of finding a new start. My last server was Shattered Halls (PvP), with scarce population and somewhat bad atmosphere. My guild there was Lazy Mexicans, where I was an officer. However, the lack of likeminded (Let's have funnay!) players forced the guild to shut it's doors - twice - and I decided to leave for good. Four people (though very awesome) cannot make a thriving guild. Since then I've wandered around, in hopes of finding a new home. Perhaps... I'm worth an adoption?

What times are you available to raid each week?
I'm always available. Scary, huh?

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Alas, I do not. I haven't been on this server for too long, so everything is kind of new.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Everything sounds just the way I like it. Let's have fun, free from the oppression of the "hurr, ur her e sec late, u cannae raid eva again lul!11 an ur gear sux"! Let us wipe together hand in hand, brothers and sisters, let us rejoice when the enemy falls! Let us learn how to support each other, comfort when a brother is down and rise like a Phoenix from the ash...
...ahem.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Would you like a dependable healer who has never missed a raid/event/gathering? Would you like someone who is always ready to cut gems, who always brings food and potions along? Someone who is always ready to learn and have a good laugh? Someone who would raid naked because she's in it for fun, not epics? Would you like to have someone who is nuts? Ladies and gentlemen, this is a chance of a lifetime! Order now and you'll receive a free paladin!
Back to top Go down
Conflagrant

Conflagrant

PostSubject: Re: Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid   Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 pm

You get my vote! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid   Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Invited 12.09.09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid   Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Lutuhippi - Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1