Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brantarra - Restoration Druid.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brantarr

Brantarra - Restoration Druid. Empty
PostSubject: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 pm

About you
Name:
- Tiia

Where are you from?
- Finland, originally - currently lurk in the Netherlands.

Pie or Cupcake?
- Is it blueberry pie? Depends. I am a little picky when it comes to food..

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
- I am a real live girl! Imagine that. I defy the statement "there are no gurls in tah interwebz!".
I also leveled 6 characters (druid, hunter, priest, shaman, paladin, warrior) to level 80. I don't think I will start a new one anytime soon!

About your character

Char. Name: Brantarra
Char. Class: Druid
Char. Spec: Restoration, offspec is feral (bear). I spec into my offspec only to run friends through low-level instances.
Armoury Link: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Brantarra (I could not use HTML because I have not registered? Merely add http:// in front.. x_x)

I am aware some of my gear is Naxxramas/heroic- level, and most of it unenchanted... but! As soon as I get around to doing a bunch of heroics and gather the gear needed for the occasional ToC, and maybe ICC, I will flock this character with epic gems and enchants, I promise.

Professions:
- Leatherworking and herbalism (as my other character is a skinner already, I leveled herbalism on this one to swoop-n-herb. Heavenly.)

What raiding experience do u have ?
- Where do I begin? Everything from a server first Supremus-kill back on my first server The Sha'tar (a roleplaying server), to Illidan, to ... okay, I will make a nice list just for you. Mind you, most of these achievements were done on my holy priest, so you won't see them in Brantarra's armory.
+ Vanilla : N/A. I wasn't around.
+ TBC : Karazhan (cleared), Mount Hyjal (cleared), Black Temple (cleared), Sunwell (Up to M'uru before the nerf)
+ WotLK : Naxxramas10&25, Obsidian Sanctum10&25 (S3D 25man!), The Eye of Eternity, Ulduar10&25 (including hard modes needed for Val'anyr - my priest has it. Link to her armory? ( armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Apsara ).) ToC10&25, and finally, ICC up to Lich King.

Phew. I've been around, haven't I? And I enjoyed every bit of it. Most of it I did as a healer, but ICC I've been exploring on my elemental shaman. My blood calls to my healing job - and my current guild has an abundance of restoration druids, thus I am applying to you.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
- Long story short, my first raiding guilds back on Sha'tar fell apart. The guild I was in on Draenor (called Unique) simply provided no friendly environment anymore, thus I and my boyfriend left it to found a guild called CrystalClear on this server. CC is full of my boyfriend's colleagues, and it's feeling more and more like a private circle joke- guild, in which I don't feel at home.

What times are you available to raid each week?
- Any other day but Thursday (for now, as I am going to language classes until June). At the weekend I might also be occasionally away to get some fresh air and watch a movie or whatever, but most of my socializing is tied to this game... for some weird reason. Smile

How do you feel about sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?
- Crap happens. Has happened before, and will happen. I consider it no biggie even if I am a little disappointed. For me in TBC sitting out meant really SITTING in front of the instance and waiting for a call to come in if needed, and now I am darn glad it's not so anymore. It could be worse!

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
- Nope. Might have seen you folks about in Dalaran, but that is pretty much it.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
- Because, if your frontpage is correct, you're a friendly bunch to do raids with. I am currently fed up with the whinery and elitism of some folks in CrystalClear, and long for a more free atmosphere. I do appreciate progress, but I appreciate friendship more.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
- I can take constructive criticism (I am half afraid I will be promptly denied because of my gear, for example, but if it's the decision, I will just run more heroics and see after that.. Smile), consider myself a friendly person, have plenty of patience, used to wiping should there be a need (I remember months of wiping on Illidan, and that made almost EVERYONE edgy.).... Well, I just hope to make a few friends, and get to revisit some content with folks I can happily giggle with.

If you need to contact me and I am not on my druid, try looking up my following alts: Apsara, Layanna, Hymnia or Firedancer.
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 am

well you wont be the only girl in this guild tho Razz

but we could always use another friendly one Very Happy besides the fact that this guild needs more dutch!

Last edited by Fizzky on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lowerei - Mike

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 am

I'm getting a sense of deja vu here, a resto druid submits a long app (which is a good thing), and happens to be a girl from Finland...

As you've said, you're missing enchants etc, but I'm sure that as long as those are sorted I think another healer would be very handy..
.. you wouldn't happen to be married to a protection paladin by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Lutuhippi

Lutuhippi

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 am

Alright, that is incredible.

Hello. I'm the previous Finnish restoration druid who is a 22-year-old girl and writes lengthy applications. Who just switched to CrystalClear. And like Lowerei said, has a husband playing a tank.

Come on, everyone. You want someone to replace me and you really can't get any closer than this! I have to come and see you on my alt!

Lykkyä tykö! H O T on mukava kilta, sovit joukkoon varmasti vallan mainiosti. :)

Last edited by Lutuhippi on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shh.)
Back to top Go down
Brantarr

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 am

I remember you from somewhere, Lutu... you wouldn't have happened to transfer from Alonsus to Draenor at some point in your life, would you?

As a matter of fact, one of my numerous alts, Hymnia, is a protection paladin... but lately I noticed that when I tank, I get incredibly cranky. And my boyfriend is up to his neck in CC, so unfortunately he can't give us a helping hand. I am willing to give proper raid tanking a try though (until my druid has some leet epix from heroics?), it's 5-mans and incredible selfish noobs that tick me off.

Oh, and my sleep-addled brain forgot to add little something - for the last few months my main has been my elemental shaman, Firedancer. And yes, I also cleared VoA and Onyxia's lair, the old content one and new content one... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Hello, nice and wellwritten app Smile Gear and enchants are needed to a certain extend in ICC, but I dont see that as something worth turning down an otherwise good app over. Its so easy to get there gearwise anyway.

Besides I was charmed by this: I do appreciate progress, but I appreciate friendship more.

Anyway.. You got my Vote, just have to drag aidy or Poos here to give their reply also. If they agree (which they will), just give me or Aidy/Demi(with a funny D) or Filibuster/possessor/controllfreak a poke ingame.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Hey Smile

It's yes from me, but as Bee said you need to get more enchanted and better gear for icc Smile You can get mostly 232 and 245 from heroics alone, and the icc heroics.

Hope to see you in the guild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Lutuhippi

Lutuhippi

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Brantarr wrote:
I remember you from somewhere, Lutu... you wouldn't have happened to transfer from Alonsus to Draenor at some point in your life, would you?

Nah, I came here from Shattered Halls. But! I had an alt running around the Sha'tar with a very similar name a few years ago, though she never made it to 80.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brantarra - Restoration Druid.   Brantarra - Restoration Druid. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brantarra - Restoration Druid.
Page 1 of 1