Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ysana:lvl 80 death knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ysana

Ysana:lvl 80 death knight Empty
PostSubject: Ysana:lvl 80 death knight   Ysana:lvl 80 death knight EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Name:jesse

Where are you from?:belgium

Pie or CupCake?:pie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?:/

About your character

Char. Name:Ysana
Char. Class:undead death knight
Armoury Link
Professions:mining/Jc

What raiding experience do u have?:Non. but willing to learn

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?:spud of patatoscream i left becos they did no raids or dungeons not lot of fune

What times are you available to raid each week?:every weekday after 18 o clock at weekends im free

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?:No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?:becaus i want an active guild who is willing to learn me how to raid and learn me more about the game

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: I hope i get into guild so we can have a good time and fun:)
Back to top Go down
Traffic

PostSubject: Re: Ysana:lvl 80 death knight   Ysana:lvl 80 death knight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Some pretty poor gear on this one, no where near raid ready with our current progression.

Only advise i can offer is that you work on your gear with some more heroics and try a guild running Naxx to get you started and used to raiding.

Also if you are willing to learn i suggest looking at some videos on www.tankspot.com it will make your transition to raiding much easier.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ysana:lvl 80 death knight   Ysana:lvl 80 death knight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:58 pm

I agree with Dean here. I think you would also have alot more fun in and use of a guild raiding Naxx. its such a good place to start if you dont have any experience.

I wish you the best of luck tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Ysana

PostSubject: Re: Ysana:lvl 80 death knight   Ysana:lvl 80 death knight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

okey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ysana:lvl 80 death knight   Ysana:lvl 80 death knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ysana:lvl 80 death knight
Page 1 of 1