Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ølivia - Death Knight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivia

Ølivia - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 am

Name: Ølivia (rather keep real name disclosed unless absolutely needed.)

Where are you from? United States, so yes, I am in a completely different timezone, but I still can play/raid with you all and make it work Smile

Pie or CupCake? CupCake.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I've played WoW since the beta test, and I do have a US account on the server whisperwind.

About your character

Char. Name: Ølivia
Char. Class: Death Knight
Char. Spec: Blood (52/2/17) Frost (3/55/13)
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=%C3%98livia
Professions: None

What raiding experience do you have ? I've raided since onyxia/molten core.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I was recently in Lunar, but they weren't my kind of guild and were mostly about gear and etc.

What times are you available to raid each week?

Since it's summer almost all the time, anytime, anyd ay.

How do you feel about sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?

Well, there are solutions such as a 2nd group, and if it comes to someone/me sitting out then I'm okay.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?

no.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?

You are a new guild, and seem very friendly.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

N/A
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Olivia wrote:
but they weren't my kind of guild and were mostly about gear and etc.

N/A

i like that attitude Smile
and besides i played wow with some americans for over 2 years and they never had any problems with the european times so
i wish you lots of luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello Smile Thanks for your app.
In your current gear you are not up for comming ICC with us. I dont know how hard you are working on getting it up to icc standards? Reason i ask is that the way i read your app, you wish to be a raider ,not a social member.

Do you have any exp in ICC on any char? Would you read up to learn the tactics of the bosses you dont know?
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey there.

I agree with Bee on the gear thingy. (And yes we not all gear gear) As a healer I see allot of work keeping you alive in Icc + it takes you many runs to get to the point of 6-12 which keeps our progress 11-12 to a halt ore we need to replace.

Btw I only see 1 dead boss in naxx (Anub) just can’t call that raiding scratch

gl Ølivia
Back to top Go down
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Bee wrote:
Hello Smile Thanks for your app.
In your current gear you are not up for comming ICC with us. I dont know how hard you are working on getting it up to icc standards? Reason i ask is that the way i read your app, you wish to be a raider ,not a social member.

Do you have any exp in ICC on any char? Would you read up to learn the tactics of the bosses you dont know?

I've been doing instances all day and mostly all night to get gear, my gearscore is 4381. May not be great, but around 5k is when I think I can start doing ICC. And yes, I want to be a raid member. No, I don't have any experience for ICC, but I can look up alot of information on it and can learn as such.

Poos wrote:
Hey there.

I agree with Bee on the gear thingy. (And yes we not all gear gear) As a healer I see allot of work keeping you alive in Icc + it takes you many runs to get to the point of 6-12 which keeps our progress 11-12 to a halt ore we need to replace.

Btw I only see 1 dead boss in naxx (Anub) just can’t call that raiding scratch

gl Ølivia

Yeah, that's another reason why I want a new guild, to down bosses. And I don't intend to stop your progress, maybe just pug it all the way to your progress.
Back to top Go down
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 am

I have 4.6 gs now. All i need to do is change my trinkets and rings and i will have 5000gs is that good enough for me to do ICC with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey :p

Just like to say Gearscore is nothing if you don't enchant or gem your gear. Oh and btw telling us your gearscore wont impress any of the officers here. So if you do want to raid with us then proper enchants and gems are a must, aslo try replace your pvp items if you can.

Good luck Smile

Also you said we are a new guild, that means you obviously didn't read the front page of our site :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ølivia - Death Knight   Ølivia - Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ølivia - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1