Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waazaap-Death Knight :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waazaap

Waazaap-Death Knight :) Empty
PostSubject: Waazaap-Death Knight :)   Waazaap-Death Knight :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Name: Dusan

Where are you from? Serbia Smile

Pie or CupCake? Pie all the way Smile

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Im 15, i go to secondary school, i play guitar hang out with my friends, im very social and thats about it Smile

About your character

Char. Name: Waazaap
Char. Class: Death Knight
Char. Spec: MS-Unholy OS-Frost
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Waazaap
Professions: Mining/Skinning

What raiding experience do u have ? Pre-TBC: not much still i did AQ40,Naxx and MC
TBC: i did HS,BT,SWP along with Kharazan and Zul'Aman
WotlK: i did Naxx,Uld,EoE,and Onyxia... few times tried ToC 25 and ICC 25 Smile

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? i am in We Kinda Did It still but i'm willing to leave it if i get a place in your guild Smile

What times are you available to raid each week? i could raid anytime,except Mondays and Wednesdays when i can raid after 9:30pm Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? nope Sad but i would like to get to know you guys Smile

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? i want to join it because i heard you are very social and funny guild and i went to couple of raids with you Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Well im very patient with raids, and always listen to raid leader Smile im DPS ms and off spec tank but still getting gear i have 5,1k GS in dps gear and bout 30k hp in tank gear Smile hope you will invite me Smile)
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Waazaap-Death Knight :)   Waazaap-Death Knight :) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 am

Hey Smile

Can I ask if you can sit out a night or two when we are full up? Smile (i should really make that a question in the app tbh)We are kinda full on dps atm and its hard fitting everyone in :p Will have a talk with the boss tho.
Back to top Go down
waazaap

PostSubject: Re: Waazaap-Death Knight :)   Waazaap-Death Knight :) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Sure Smile its Ok for me to sit out sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waazaap-Death Knight :)   Waazaap-Death Knight :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waazaap-Death Knight :)
Page 1 of 1