Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weldor -Prot/Prot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weldor

Weldor -Prot/Prot Empty
PostSubject: Weldor -Prot/Prot   Weldor -Prot/Prot EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 pm

About you

Name: Justin Giroux

Where are you from? England

Pie or CupCake? is this even a question Oo? pie ftw!

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

Well atm im suffering from a torn groin muscle which hurts like hell ;p i got it playing for a football team which i play for

About your character

Char. Name: Weldor
Char. Class: Paladin
Char. Spec: Prot/Prot
Armoury Link
Professions: Alch 525/herb 525

What raiding experience do you have ? Well i started playing wow during the end of BC so i dont have much experience raiding before then. I got most WoTlk raids down and i got 10/12 on my warlock on alliance. Rest assure, i take my tanking seriously. i read up on the latest theorycrafting, try to get the best optimal setup for my gear (glyphs,gems, enchants etc)

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? In alliance i was in a guild called Zion, my warlock is in a guild called Lychnobi which is still going strong. I decided i wanted to try something new so here i am Smile

What times are you available to raid each week? I saw the days and times you guys raid and i feel i can make them all except for a few thursday's as i sometimes go out with my girlfriend or mates on that day Smile

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? I understand that sometimes that people need to give way for someone else to raid and i have no issue on sitting out on raids Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No, i jsut transferred to Horde Wink

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? I feel H O T has everything to offer me to have a enjoyable time on wow - lets not forget that its and game and i therefore want to enjoy it so i would rather join a social/raiding guild instead of a hardcore one.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I am avid season ticket holder and supporter of Arsenal if that rocks anyones boat Smile ?

Back to top Go down
Weldor

Weldor -Prot/Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weldor -Prot/Prot   Weldor -Prot/Prot EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:20 pm

I also wanted to know whether you use vent or not Wink ? i always use it on WoW
Back to top Go down
Steroid

Steroid

Weldor -Prot/Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weldor -Prot/Prot   Weldor -Prot/Prot EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Heya! I'm sure the other officers will be by soon and check your application out. A tank is a welcome sight. And yep, we use vent.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Weldor -Prot/Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weldor -Prot/Prot   Weldor -Prot/Prot EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey Justin.

Im gonna go straight to the point and say yes :p lets see what the other officers think tho.

good luck !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weldor -Prot/Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weldor -Prot/Prot   Weldor -Prot/Prot Empty

Back to top Go down

Weldor -Prot/Prot
Page 1 of 1