Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lylana level 85 prot {pala - cowdin} 2/3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lylana

lylana level 85  prot  {pala - cowdin} 2/3 Empty
PostSubject: lylana level 85 prot {pala - cowdin} 2/3   lylana level 85  prot  {pala - cowdin} 2/3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Name:Danny

Where are you from? from the netherlands Very Happy cheer

Pie or CupCake? pfff to sweet i like chicken !!!!! hmm chickens What a Face

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? love chicken

Char. Name: lylana
Char. Class: (paladin) cowdin
Char. Spec: Prot ofc!
Armoury Link: cant get on the armory for the link ... hope its possible for you to inspec me in game sorry!!
Professions: jewel crafting and mining

What raiding experience do you have ? pff let me think in the BC. cleared kara.gruulslair.ssc tempeskeep. mh cleared. bt illidin on 45 % ore 50 cant remember and in wotlk nax( 10 and 25 on my shammy ) ulduar cleared 10 / 25 voa cleared 10/25 ruby only 25 man icc 10 and 25 man when we got the 20% buf and in cata only the baradinhold 10 man

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? wotw whit my brother alyan we where on a break and we came back and there whas no raiding spot for us anymore

What times are you available to raid each week? can raid every day np

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? take it like a man and cry in the corner!!!
Do you know anybody currently in H O T? nope

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? i am hot and thats why i want to join this hot guild lol...

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? i eat 3 a weak chicken hope this help >?¿?¿
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

lylana level 85  prot  {pala - cowdin} 2/3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lylana level 85 prot {pala - cowdin} 2/3   lylana level 85  prot  {pala - cowdin} 2/3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm

oww your in HoT now... nm^^
Back to top Go down

lylana level 85 prot {pala - cowdin} 2/3
Page 1 of 1