Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khione

Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 pm

About you

Name: Julia

Where are you from? Brazil

Pie or CupCake?
Pie... and cupcake frosting alien

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

About your character

Char. Name: Khíone
Char. Class: Death Knight
Char. Spec: Frost Tank, Frost pvp/dps
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Kh%C3%ADone
Professions: Engineering 450, BS 450, Cooking 450, Fishing 450, First Aid 450

What raiding experience do you have ?
As dps a lot, since wtlk raided naxx, ulduar, toc... Been tanking since ICC came out, have tanked naxx Undying, Ulduar 10 hard modes (till Freya), Ulduar 10 (till Yogg), toc 10 / 25, togc 10/25 (both till twins), icc 10 tanked 8/12 but only downed 6/12. icc 25 tanked 8/12

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Just came from Bloodhoof, my guilds there were Corrupted Sovereign and Osaka. The guild disbanded and I switched realms

What times are you available to raid each week? any time, as long as scheduled in advance. 20:00 server time sounds perfect

How do you feel about sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? is fine, hope I get a spot next time

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? Yes

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Do have [To all the Squirrels I've loved Before] achievement, working on [Insane in the Membrane] now What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 am

Hey Smile

Sounds good to me :p Since you only done 8 bosses, are you willing to read up on more when we do them? Smile If you have the loving squirrel's achievement then I don't see why we shouldn't say yes :p

Will see when poos and bee sees it Smile but I am giving a thumbs up. good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
khione

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 am

Yes, have watched the videos of professor, blood queen, syndra and lk and am always willing to learn and research more

PS: Tonight did ICC 10 and tanked blood princes and Valithria successfully so now have 8/12 both on icc 10 and icc 25. Have also tanked 10 hard mode ship successfully (and wiped on marrowgar hc and saurfang hc :p )
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 am

Hello Smile Thanks for your app. I agree with aidy, who can turn down a squirrel lover Smile

Poos usually logs on towards the evening, will have him pop by to have a look Smile
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey Julia.

I seen your girly char on the Amory and you have blue eye’s so that’s a 95%+ for me What a Face

I think that’s 3 thumbs up than.
Back to top Go down
khione

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 am

Crying or Very sad I loved you guys but it seems H O T doesn't do ICC 25 content every week. I just spent a lot of time (and 25 saronites affraid ) to get Shadow's Edge so I get the Lich King's Shadowmourne and for that I need to be on a guild that progresses on ICC 25. I just joined Fear, which is forming an ICC 25 team. I'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the votes Smile gl on 10 man
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks for letting us know, and Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost   Death Knight  tank - Khíone - Frost Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Knight tank - Khíone - Frost
Page 1 of 1