Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to the Guild by Moonscorn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application to the Guild by Moonscorn Empty
PostSubject: Application to the Guild by Moonscorn   Application to the Guild by Moonscorn EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:49 am

About you

Name: Jason

Where are you from?Im from Perth Western Australia but i married a welsh girl andd i live in Wales Uk now.

Pie or CupCake? Cup Cake all the way baby Very Happy

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? I ws in the household vcavalry for 6 years so i wore armor on horseback guarding the queen, I mnage a restaurant, I was groom to princess Diana and Major James Hewitt for a bit whilst in Knightsbridge where my regiment was based. Just bar stories after that but i have travelled extensively scince. Cool

About your character

Char. Name: Moonscorn
Char. Class: Palladin Ret/Holy
Armoury Link:eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Moonscorn

Professions: 450 Mining - 450 Engineering

What raiding experience do u have ? Naxx 10 & 25,Voa 10 & 25,OS10 & 25, Totc 25 and ofc all the Heroics. Plus some ald school dungeons

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I was in Deemed Inapropriate but wasnt going any where at all b4 that i was Ally scum lol

What times are you available to raid each week?Sunday pm, Monday am & pm, Tuesday am & pm, Wednesday am, then it gets quite random until sunday comes around all over again

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Probably but no one especially.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?Your ethics are my Ethics, Your beliefs are my beliefs, I am looking for somewhere to settle down with, to cuddle under the douvet of life in front of the tv of the universe with, and a bit of killing stuff too.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?I am nice, I like doughnuts, I am respectful and allways will to help( bit of a soft touch if truth be told). I like vegimite. etchttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Moonscornclick here
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application to the Guild by Moonscorn   Application to the Guild by Moonscorn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 am

Hello Smile Our raidtimes atm are wed-thurs and sunday from 19.30 to about 23.00 (gametime). I didnt quite get if that would suit you :p

We could use a ret/holy pally (specially if we are going for 2 10 man groups in near future).

How is your attitude towards sitting out on raids if we have too many signups?
How much do u expect to/want to raid ?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application to the Guild by Moonscorn   Application to the Guild by Moonscorn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:22 am

inv 25th of november
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to the Guild by Moonscorn   Application to the Guild by Moonscorn Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to the Guild by Moonscorn
Page 1 of 1