Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urzula Guild App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urzula

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 am

Okay .. i'm not very used to making application, so bare with me.

IRL name: Alexander W

Abit about me IRL:

I just started on my new job as IT-supporter, and will be there for the next 2,5 years ( atleast that's was my contract says).
i'm a quiet guy, always in for a laugh tho.
I spend loads of time playing world of warcraft, and u can always count on me if u need help with anything.
Might be an good idea to say, that my english ain't very good, i have no problem at all understanding it, but when it comes to spelling everything correctly, i'm not very good.

I find myself very mature, and it dosn't come as my nature, to nerd rage at any given time.

Abit from In-game.

I've played since late vanilla, played Orc shaman back then, in TBC i played my holy paladin and holy priest. In WotLK released, i leveled my priest as the first, and have been playing that for quite some time, but now i diceded to change faction, server and class, so i ended up with Urzula, Orc Female, hunter.

I really do not know if this is a good application, but this is what i can come up with, ill appreciate if you'd /w ingame, and we had a talk there, since you might learn more about me in that way.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 am

Hello Smile This guy came ICC10 with us tonight on our little altrun /pug. Seems friendly Smile

Can you fill out this little apply form? http://hot-draenor.roflforum.net/applications-f11/applying-for-h-o-t-info-rules-and-guidelines-t42.htm?sid=37c6df41cc68284f7294a1d11901ffc5

to let us know abit about when you can raid and so on and on Smile
Back to top Go down
Urzula

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 am

Name: Alexander

Where are you from? Denmark

Pie or CupCake? Cmon, u can't ask me that, it's and impossible question. ...*pie Chought*

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I play Drums, work as a IT-supporter .. else i'm just rly boring ... lulz

About your character

Char. Name: Urzula
Char. Class: Hunter
Char. Spec:MM
Armoury Link
Professions:

What raiding experience do you have ?
11/12 10man as Resto druid.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
haven't been in alot of guilds rly, mostly guilds only containing my IRL friends.

What times are you available to raid each week?
well, from i get home .. about 5, till late night if you need me too =).

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups?
I don't find that a problem, as long as the guild improves, i'm fine.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Sadly, no

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Cos i did a pug with some of ur guys today, and i found it very enjoyable, and succesfull, tho most of us had low GS.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Nothing i can come up with =)
Back to top Go down
Steroid

Steroid

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi Alexander! I'm not HOT enough to say yay or nay about your application, but it's nice to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Urzula

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:06 pm

I find u very HOT and Attractive Gloom Surprised
Back to top Go down
Steroid

Steroid

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

That's what she said!
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Urzula wrote:
I find u very HOT and Attractive Gloom Surprised

We all think that at first :p but it gets alot worse when you sober up Smile

Anyway, in that pug most of us had low gearscore because they was alts :p or none raiders. But lets not rage about gear :p I'd like to accept anyway since most of our hunters turned into a rogue or just doesn't raid anymore :p Will see you later hopefully.

Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urzula Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urzula Guild App   Urzula Guild App Empty

Back to top Go down

Urzula Guild App
Page 1 of 1