Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poso

Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Name: Martijn van de Ven

Where are you from?
Holland

Pie or CupCake?
Hmm, neither right now on account of being fat.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

Well I think you should know that I am not the original owner of this accout as it belonged to a friend of mine who was quitting.
I myself used to play a mage( last residing on Nordrassil) and did ulduar with him, however due to a number of reasons I decided to take a break. So this month I was thinking of getting back in the game, however I didn't really feel like picking up my old characters again due to some bad memories. So starting "fresh"on a friends account seemed to be the perfect solution. (Feel free to contact me if you feel like you need to know more.)

After getting used to these characters this past week I felt like searching for a friendly guild which raids but doesn't expect me to be there every single time, and also seems to have a friendly atmosphere. After browsing the realm forums of draenor this guilds post was the one that really stuck out for me.

Now that that's out of the way I feel like I should tell you a bit more about myself.
I am studying information management, though am currently at home due to the fact that the company where I should have my internship cancelled at the last moment. In my spare time I like to play the guitar and ofcourse play games.
About your character

Char. Name: Posovaar
Char. Class: Death knight
Armoury Link:
Professions: Herbalism/Inscription

Char. Name:Loveschock
Char. Class: Shaman
Armoury Link:
Professions: Jewelcrafting/Tailoring

What raiding experience do u have ?
I persionally have done everything up to ulduar. I have no experience in Toc however on account of taking a break during the time it was released.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Well seeing as giving a complete list of guilds on totally different realms seems a bit redundant ill just leave this "blank". Should you be interested in those guilds feel free to ask at any time.

What times are you available to raid each week?
I can generally raid from 19.00-24.00/1am ish, however thursdays and saturdays are a no go for me.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Well as far as I can see this is exactly the kind of guild I like. There's plenty to do for everyone yet no real obligation, also it seems that people here take into account that people still have lives outside of WoW.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman Moo
ps. When previeuwing the armory links for some reason don't show up so im just going to hope that it's some sort of voodoo and they will function.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Posovaar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Loveschock

Will get back to you Smile Just wanted to add the links
Back to top Go down
Poso

PostSubject: Re: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 pm

ok, and thanks for fixing my fail.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Hello Smile sorry it took long to reply. Nice app and it looks like ure looking for something like what we have to offer. Only thing is that we allready got quite a few people active, and i hate to make people sit out. How much would u expect to raid ?
Back to top Go down
Poso

PostSubject: Re: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Well looking at past experiences and my current situation I would say that im currently looking at 1-2 nights a week. Having said that the main reason I raid is to have fun and secondly to see the content that is currently in the game. I don't mind sitting a couple of raids out myself and I enjoy doing alot of other stuff ingame aswell which generally keeps me busy long enough. Also If you're in fact too full on dps then a sort of social spot where I just help out in case of need would probably be alright right now for me as well as I still need to see how my schedule is when school is starting to pick again in a couple of weeks. ( though Im generally not exactly swamped with work )
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Can u give me a whisper ingame ? (Ill be on any char in the guild starting with "bee" or on a mage called alýsia)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman   Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Posovaar-dk/Loveschok-Shaman
Page 1 of 1