Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul :D

Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P   Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:33 pm

About you

Name:Abdalrahman Baz

Where are you from? Sryian arab republic

Pie or CupCake? Cupcake XD

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I dont Like people who tell me off cause i want to have a joke, Nor people who say ( Enough with the jokes am bored ! Now lets get addicted to this game and down every single boss ! )

About your character

Char. Name: Soulabsorber
Char. Class: Shaman
Armoury Link:
Professions: Mining 450 Blacksmithing 450 With Some uld and TOC Recipes

What raiding experience do u have ? Cleared ToC 10/25 Uld 10 ony OS Nax Eoe 2/5 in ToGC 10

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Former Member of Insomnia
I was hacked very recently so you might not still see my Gear in Armory, The hacker Did some bad things in the Guild and the guild does not want me back saying i am a lier, Although i used to be a member of the guild for a long long time,
Insomnia is a transfer Guild from Bronzebeard Who i Practicly followed Over to other servers and Helped the guild alot. But then they said they did not want me anymore because i like to play around and dont raid much .

What times are you available to raid each week?
Atm not alot only 3 Days a week, But in summer and holidays am always available 7/7
Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
No ,because as i recently mentioned i transferred over Very Happy
Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
I saw its a good guild that does not require you to kill yourself for guild raid progress, also i love to have a social guild instead of having to Shut up and raid Razz
Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Played the game for 4 Years now, Cleared every raid From vanilla , Except SWP. Will love to meet new People Very Happy ! as i practicly dont know anyone. perhaps we shall be good buddys you never know Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P   Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey Smile

If you want to raid as dps then we cant get you in every raid, we try to be fair with everyone. But if we begged you will you respec to resto for a raid? Thats if we need it ofc.

Gear is okay, he's friendly and eager to join Smile Will have a talk with bee later on about this.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
soul :D

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P   Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Got no problem passing spots in raids Razz as i found out that raiding is not everything Smile And anyway i dont expect to be invited to every raid anyway Razz
If you need me as resto or DPS i have ToC 10 /25 Gear in both Specs Also for some reason i have Great enh gear XD
Usually known that i change spec every week :p i do it for the fun , and a quote i like to Play by " If its Not fun Its Not a game"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P   Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman want to apply ! :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild and Raids :: Applications-
Jump to: