Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wobby, Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wobby, Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Wobby, Shaman   Wobby, Shaman EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Name: Tom Dominguez Gomez

Where are you from?
England

Pie or CupCake?
Uhhhhh...pie, but only apple pie.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I was born in england, I have a spanish second name, I have relatives living in canada, But my Ethincity is Irish. Im the most culturally and genetically confused guy in the universe...

About your character
I have been playing wobby sine pre tbc, I thought if I equipped a BoE item, I would have to wear it FOREVER, I found this was not the case at lvl 35. I have always been enhancement. I have little / no raiding experiance and have trouble earning money. Gear wise, Im about average for a guy who doesnt raid.

Char. Name: Wobby
Char. Class: Shaman
Armoury Link:
Professions: Mining 450, Low JC

What raiding experience do u have ? None apart from Kara just before WotLK came out

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? AH...Friends Forever (Now Disbanded), GloBal Race (I think Disbanded), Fools Dont look Back (Friends forever reformed, now disbanded), Draconea corda (Small guild, now failing). I left Friends forever because of the name (I was low level, and it sounded well...flamboyant...) GoBal Race (Because I just didnt like the people in it) Fools Dont Look Back (Left so i could join Draconea corda) Draconea Corda (left due to issues between guild officers / leader and my IRL friends, to many arguements :S)

What times are you available to raid each week?
Friday Night, Saturday Night

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Nope

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
I feel that a guild like HOT could help me start raiding, also Its good to find a casual raiding guild Smile
Back to top Go down

Wobby, Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wobby, Shaman   Wobby, Shaman EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Forgot Armoury Link :S http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Wobby
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Wobby, Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wobby, Shaman   Wobby, Shaman EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello Wobby and thanks for your app. Made me giggle a couple of times.
Only thing that makes me wanna recomend you to look for another guild, is the fact that you can only raid friday and saturday night. We currently have no raids going on these days, so we might not be to much use to eachother?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wobby, Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wobby, Shaman   Wobby, Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Wobby, Shaman
Page 1 of 1