Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyfos

Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :) Empty
PostSubject: Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :)   Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 am

About you

Name:
Jamie

Where are you from?
England

Pie or CupCake?
This one is a difficult choice... but as cookies are sweet ima go for cupcake Smile

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
If my boomkin was real, i would demand!! absolutely demand at least one hug from him Razz! not my tree though too barky... Razz

About your character

Char. Name: Cyfos
Char. Class: Druid
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Cyfos
Professions: Ripping skin off other creatures and making things out of the ripped off skin from other creatures (skinning + leathworking)

What raiding experience do u have ?
OS 10/25 VoA 10/25 Ony 10/25

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Eternal Sacrifice is the most recent guild I've been in, ive been in the guild for about 3 weeks and havent done one raid with them yet.
The other guilds I have been with have been social guilds mainly and the one raiding guild i managed to join was late night raiding about 2 oclock in the morning :O!

What times are you available to raid each week?
I'm normally on everyday, tend to go out on Saturday nights, times range from 8 in the morning till 11 at night. On an average probably 5 till 11

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Beelicious

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Have literally just done ony 25 with most of your raid and seeing how you all work really well together, I want to be part of that Smile. I've a good sence of humour which is needed if I'm to be ripped that I have a big arse on my boomkin. Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Always up for a laugh but can take things seriously when they need to be.
Always willing to help other people if i can, in any way possible Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :)   Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:24 am

Been talking to this guy ingame, we will have to wait and see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down

Cyfos - Boomkin/Restotree :)
Page 1 of 1