Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chynna - Protection Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty

Chynna - Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 am

About you
I'm a friendly, helpful and easy going type-o-guy who likes to take WoW at a more relaxed pace than most, though that isn't to say that I don't enjoy my daily fix of heroics and the odd raid or two! Smile I'm keen to learn and I am more than happy and able to follow instructions if the need arises.

Name:
Marty

Where are you from?
I'm from sunny Yorkshire, England and proud of it. Very Happy

Pie or CupCake?
Pie. Deffinately! Steak and kidney preferably, although most pies will do.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I'll be the first to tell you. I'm a geek at heart, though I hide it well! (when not sat at home playing WoW) Smile I like to think I have the social skills to prevent me ever becoming a nerd. Razz Long before WoW I used to play roleplay games (I loved Dungeons and Dragons and Vampire) and have always dabbled in video games of some sort or another since the age of five. Iwas given my very own NES (Nintendo Entertainment System- Not Super Nintendo!!!) and a copy of Ghouls and Goblins one christmas long ago.

But all that aside; above all else, I'm a loving dad. Smile

Char. Name: Chynna (named after my daughter)
Char. Class: Paladin
Armoury Link:
Professions: Mining 450, Enchanting 350 (ish)

What raiding experience do u have ?
Very little if I'm honest. I have only very recently acheived level 80 with this character and although I have had quite a lot of experience instancing and some more recent experience of tanking heroics, I am keen to experience some of the higher end raid content.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Only one. Ever. Back in my early days of WoW I was asked to join the guild 'Children of the Undead'. At first things were great and I stayed with them for a number of months. However, things turned sour as several members began to bicker often, coupled with poor leadership the general atmosphere wasn't pleasent. After leaveing I havn't even considered joining another guild until recently.

What times are you available to raid each week?
Sunday evenings (7pm-Midnight GMT), Wednesdays (same). Thursdays aren't so good for me, but twice a week is enough for me if that's ok with the guild. Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Not yet, but I'm hoping to.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Although I have over a dozen friends I've met along way it just isn't the same as developing a repore with your fellow guilies as you all strive together to become stronger as a whole. As I said earlier in my application, I like to contribute and help out and I miss having people to chat with on a regular basis. That coupled with the more relaxed pace of raiding indicates to me that this guild would be great for me as I do have other obligations that sometimes take presidence. Also, I feel as though I would have a great deal of time, effort and enthusasm to contribute to H O T given the chance.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Very Happy Very Happy
Not really, I think my waffling thus far has said all I have to say. Wink

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application, reguardless of your decision.

All the best,
Marty.
Back to top Go down
Marty

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 am

Oops, for some reason I cant get the forum url tags to work for me. Armoury link to come shortly.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 am

Sounds friendly :p
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Chynna the link you wanted.
gear needs a little tweak :p nothing a few heroics cant fix.

"Attitude over experiance" Very Happy would love to see you in the guild. hope you have a strong northern accent aswell, i think its funny when half the guild cant understand me.
Will have a chat with the officers
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Ive added u to my friendlist to get a chat with u ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Traffic

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Yer aye gree wit aideh, pu teh kettle on en lets ave eh brew en watch emmerdale.

So hard to type in northern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 am

Burgess wrote:
Yer aye gree wit aideh, pu teh kettle on en lets ave eh brew en watch emmerdale.

So hard to type in northern.
Haha, I'd say you hit the nail on the head there! Very Happy

I'll chat to you all online tonight I have no doubt. Smile

PS- Thanks for helping me out with my armory link Aidy.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:29 am

Burgess wrote:
Ye aye gree wi aideh, pu t'kettle on en lets ave eh brew en watch t'football.

Fixed :p Our "the" are silent. Gah its like teaching someone another language :p

Emmerdale sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chynna - Protection Paladin   Chynna - Protection Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Chynna - Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1