Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angushawk - Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angushawk

Angushawk - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Angushawk - Paladin   Angushawk - Paladin EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:37 am

About you

Name: Ryan

Where are you from? Texas

Pie or CupCake? Pie, I like the variety...=)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Nothing really, aside that at 25 I am a father of 4 children (long story). My two oldest already now how to play WoW. Twisted Evil

About your character

Char. Name: Angushawk
Char. Class:Paladin
Char. Spec: Main - Ret, Off - Holy
Armoury Link: Can't link, at work..=( Stupid blocks.
Professions: Mining - 450, Blacksmithing - 450

What raiding experience do u have ? None.....yet.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I was in a guild called "Dreadknights" with my wife and roomate, but we just made the guild for the extra bank usage.

What times are you available to raid each week? It really depends on my work schedule, since I work a "flex" schedule. I should however be able to raid atleast twice a week.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Unfortunately...no...=(

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? I've accomplished just about everything I've wanted too, aside from raiding and getting the chance to experience that would be awesome.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? While my main spec is Ret (GearScore is nearly 5k), I simply use it to farm for my holy spec. I have been practicing my healing alot lately and would love some input from other players aside from Puggers I run with using D.F. I still struggle with Heroic 5 mans simply because my holy gear isn't the greatest yet, but I can heal the normals with ease.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Angushawk - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angushawk - Paladin   Angushawk - Paladin EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Hello Mister Smile

Unfortunately we can not give u a steady dps raid spot. Some raids we got room, some raids we dont. Another healer (with a dps offspec) I could see come in more handy tho.
If you are comepletely new to raiding I hope ICC raids wont take ur spirit away completely, trying new conent involves alot of wiping. How would you handle spending a night dying with us ?

I dont know how you feel about not having a comepletely steady raidspot, but bit of an "on anf off" one. If u give ur reply, Ill poke my slow fellow officer to give his reply also Smile
Back to top Go down

Angushawk - Paladin
Page 1 of 1