Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vocoda - Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vocoda

Vocoda - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Vocoda - Paladin   Vocoda - Paladin EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 am

About you

Name: Emily

Where are you from? Essex, UK

Pie or CupCake? PIE!!!!....with custard Very Happy

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? ....Not that I can think of...I'm normal Sad

About your character

Char. Name: Vocoda
Char. Class: Palain
Char. Spec: DPS/healer (Still working on the healer gear)
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Vocoda
Professions: Mining and JC.

What raiding experience do u have ? I've cleared ToC 10 and 4/10 in Ulduar

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I haven't been on this server for long. First guild I was in was called Zox. Left because I wasn't geared enough for their raids.

What times are you available to raid each week? Afternoon - evening.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Nope.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? Because I came to this server with my boyfriend and still haven't met a bunch of friendly people to have fun and a laugh with and do the occasional raid with. I read on the WoW realm forum that this guild is casual and thats right up my street.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I am willing to help, support and keep the guild going strong and also....I can make Fishies...nom nom nom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Vocoda - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocoda - Paladin   Vocoda - Paladin EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello Emily, and thanks for you app Smile

I just have a couple of quick questions for you. Since you wrtite "the occasional raid", does that mean you dont have to sit out some times when we have too many signups ? We are usually covered when it comes to dps, but try to keep a rotation.

Will u help us out healing if we need it, when your gear is ready for it ?

Its a yes from me. she can make fishies, and also I dont believe anyone that play wow manage to stay completely normal. So in order to prove her wrong I need her in the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Vocoda

Vocoda - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocoda - Paladin   Vocoda - Paladin EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:38 pm

I don't mind not getting a spot in a raid, me and my boyfriend usually try to get a pug group together on the weekends if we have nothing else to do.

At the moment im trying to get the last to things on my list to complete my dps gear and every change something drops for me in a heroic or a raid for my healing set i roll for it. I've never played a healer before but my boyfriend has so once I have the right stuff i will get my practice in.

Thank you for your lovely response and hope to talk to you in game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vocoda - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocoda - Paladin   Vocoda - Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Vocoda - Paladin
Page 1 of 1