Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kraxis

Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) Empty
PostSubject: Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)   Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Name: Arne Viking Alnæs

Where are you from? The place to be on earth, Oslo - in the main hub of the world.. Norway

Pie or CupCake? Neither, I want a fresh brownie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I work in a kindergarden, Im doing all the squirrels I love and the turkey quest also
rabling on Ventrilio when drunk, and all the time for that matter. One more thing, i collect Epixxs

About your character

Char. Name: Kraxine
Char. Class: Paladin Dual Holy/Prot

Armoury Link: Armory are sadly down ;(

Professions: Miner / Jewelcrafter

I also have a 80 Rogue(really good geared) and a 80 Druid (semi crapgeared)

What raiding experience do u have ?
Everything Blizzard have made. Except Hardmodes

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Had my own guild called Symbiosis on Magtheridion but left with all my characters
since my friend got megalomaniac and started to be greedy and treating other people in guild as crap.
A real Emobear.

What times are you available to raid each week?
Usally after 18:00 on saturday, monday, thrusday, friday (eariler in weekends)

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
Sadly no, Had a nice chat with a Beelicous before i applied

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Im seeking a casual raiding guild, while serious and fun and caring people, that are intrested in the experience and not lootwhoring Wink

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

a good guildname for Tauren : Tauren Milking Union ..
Back to top Go down
kraxis

PostSubject: Armory up and going   Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:02 am

Paladin:

Rogue:
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)   Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm

I think this guy sound like alot of fun Smile

Only concern is that we wont get a raidspot for u as often as u might like, as we do have few healers and tanks allready.

We dont have raid attendance requirements so it can be quite random how many sign up.

To sum up, its a yes from my side, will need another officer or two to get a grip and stat replying to apps. And also its up to you if u would join under those circumstances. I totally understand if u wanna join a guild that can promise u a raidspot 3 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)   Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 am

Hey :p

We should give this guy a trial, but as Bee said we cant promise a raid spot in every raid you sign up to :p there is 2 paladin healers (with you) and we'd like to give you both an equal chance to raid.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)   Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Gimme a whisper ingame if u would. Dont remember the name of any of ur alt, eventho u were on ur druid when i talked to u first.

EDIT: in guilld september 09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)   Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraxine - Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Page 1 of 1