Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire mage apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ostepopz

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage apply   Fire mage apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

About you

Name: Mathias

Where are you from? Aalborg - Denmark

Pie or CupCake? mmmmmmm, piiiieeeee...

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? i like to walk a long walk on the beach, and just sit down in the sand and look on the stars.. og wait, thats whats my dating profil says... nvm Smile

About your character

Char. Name: Ostepopz
Char. Class: Mage
Char. Spec: Fire/frost - Pref fire
Armoury Link:
Professions: Mining/Herbalism

What raiding experience do you have ? Naxx 10/25 - ToC10/25 - Icc 10/25. I have been Class leader on my Priest on my old acc before it got hacket. Got good xp in learning raids, and tacs.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? none on this char.

What times are you available to raid each week? Pretty much every day exept Tuesday

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? If its for a good cause, fx. If it could help the guild in progress or other, It would be fine.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? no

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? It look like you have good xp in raiding, and sounds like a very friendly and social guild. And I allways got better experience with starting up and to be in the guild when they start raiding, and was told you guys soon will begin when you are ready and have enough geared people, and i would love to be a part of that Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Back to top Go down
Link

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Link   Fire mage apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

seems like it didn't load my armory link, but here it is Smile : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/ostepopz/advanced
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply   Fire mage apply EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello Smile I think us officers are running at low gear due to new years weekend and all, but ill try to get the other to pop by as well.
Currently i know for sure that we have one mage that will start raiding as soon as he has geared up. But I like mages (apart from the fact that they beat me on dps meters....)
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply   Fire mage apply EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 pm

hey there!

i see you are in a guild so why do you wane quit there??

btw seen your gear looks good.

Gr: Poos
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply   Fire mage apply EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:07 pm

I like your app :p seems friendly enough. sorry for the late reply, ive been ill and slacking alot over the holidays. Id give it a yes, we want to start raiding really soon, and we need numbers :p

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ostepopz

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: re   Fire mage apply EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 pm

The guild i am in in the moment, is just a social lvl'ing guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply   Fire mage apply EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey!

I wil cu in the guild soon!

best to poke one of us in game.

Gr: Poos
Back to top Go down
Ostepopz

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: re   Fire mage apply EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 pm

so why i wanna leave the guild, is because i wanna get more series with raiding and that, and the guild i am in now, is not a guild for that in the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage apply   Fire mage apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire mage apply
Page 1 of 1