Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi heres my apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-r-h-

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:40 pm

About you

Name: Roni

Where are you from? Finland

Pie or CupCake?cupcake xD

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? not really Very Happy
About your character

Char. Name: hyppysyylä

Char. Class: paladin

Char. Spec: ret/holy

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=hyppysyylä

Professions: none

What raiding experience do you have ? icc10 6/12 icc25 4/12, OS 25 cleared, VoA 10/25 cleared, Sunwell cleared

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Never been real guilds on this char Very Happy

What times are you available to raid each week? Anytime. Very Happy
'

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? Thats okay for me. Very Happy

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? aivokuolio hes my RL friend

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? This sound rly good guild and i want to raid with u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 am

Hello Roni Smile

Just so you know IRl friends of guildies are always welcome in the guild. You seem to be "Very happy" alot :p we like that.

Is there a spec you favor the most? Or would you be willing to raid with the role we need? Also would you be willing to read on the bosses when needed? Some time in advance of the raid would be nice, saves alot of afk time inside.

Will talk with some officers about this, maybe get some to post a reply :p

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
-r-h-

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

ye umm i copyed the questions from my friend so the smile icons came out as a text xD so... ye im holy/tank paladin ..
Back to top Go down
-r-h-

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 pm

and i favor tank spec most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 pm

How do you feel about going holy if we need a healer?
Back to top Go down
-r-h-

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

ofc ill heal if needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi heres my apply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi heres my apply    hi heres my apply  Empty

Back to top Go down

hi heres my apply
Page 1 of 1