Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eldrinar, DK blood tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldrinar

Eldrinar, DK blood tank Empty
PostSubject: Eldrinar, DK blood tank   Eldrinar, DK blood tank EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

About you

Name:Shane Dale

Where are you from? From the land of tea and scones (England)

Pie or CupCake? Cupcake ofc

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? erm, guild meet with my last guild i was sick in a bush and the last one i went to i was sick on my guild leader sofa (someone did give me half a pint of foren alcohol to down thinking it was water, i was already drunk as hell xD and had just eaten chinese(Y) lol.) erm oh and i jump alot when i play xD

About your character

Char. Name:Eldrinar
Char. Class:Death Knight
Char. Spec: Tankard
Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Eldrinar (i have 245 trinks in my bag, 2 pieces of T10 to be gemed and enchanted)
Professions:Mining and JC

What raiding experience do you have ? i was in a raiding guild for over 2 years, i have exsperience in raid leading, masterlooting. Tanking dps and healing. and ask me anything about a ret pally ;D i should know

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? mainly just Elite Addicts (now split off mainly Sedition) during the time i did not play the guild split up and when i got back it was gone =(

What times are you available to raid each week? currently whenever in the afternoons til late at night sometime even til dawn ;D

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? depends if you work on a when you signed up and if your online baseis then no problem, but if its randomly chosen or if i haev signed up before other tanks and they get taken (its understandable if they are need for a hard fight or a certain roll to play)

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? erm nope i have said oh hai tho ;D

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? because i want a raiding guild to tank in and not one that wants me to brag and say i have 10 tanks in my guild (this gets no one anywhere for gear and why 10 tanks?) and to ahve some friendly raiders instead of angry pugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Eldrinar, DK blood tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldrinar, DK blood tank   Eldrinar, DK blood tank EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

Looking at your gear you aren't really ready for ICC yet, we don't really have time to wait for you to gear up since we kinda need a tank for our raids.

Sorry, and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

Eldrinar, DK blood tank
Page 1 of 1