Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darph - Blood DK DPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darph

Darph - Blood DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Darph - Blood DK DPS   Darph - Blood DK DPS EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 pm

About you

Name: Matthew Cane

Where are you from? From England Smile

Pie or CupCake? CupCake pie!

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Wouldnt you like to know Wink

About your character

Char. Name: Darph
Char. Class: DK
Char. Spec: Blood
Armoury Link: I just changed server so the armory is been a tool and saying i do not exist...so if you like you could find me in game Very Happy
Professions: Skinning and LW

What raiding experience do you have ? ICC 6/10 complete, Professor, Dreamwalker and Council i have all engaged with but everyone left after 1 wipe. ToC 10/25 complete.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? None on this server Smile But on ghostlands i left ones because they did not carry on with their raids.

What times are you available to raid each week? from anytime until 11pm server time.

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? It has hapened alot and i do get annoyed tbh but i will live with it Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? no

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? deffiantly

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? cherry
Back to top Go down
Darph

PostSubject: Re: Darph - Blood DK DPS   Darph - Blood DK DPS EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

If your reading this now i am currently online if you wanna inspect my gear Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Darph - Blood DK DPS   Darph - Blood DK DPS EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Seems abit short :p But im sure the cherry at the end will support your application.

Will have a talk with the boss out it Smile Good luck
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Darph - Blood DK DPS   Darph - Blood DK DPS EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 pm

App dont give us much to go on, even though the cherry is very cute.
Why do you get annoyed when you have to sit out? Maybe you dont fully understand why this happens from time to time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darph - Blood DK DPS   Darph - Blood DK DPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Darph - Blood DK DPS
Page 1 of 1