Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arathela's Application (Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Arathela's Application (Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Arathela's Application (Hunter)   Arathela's Application (Hunter) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Name: Elvin

Where are you from? Manchester, England

Pie or CupCake? Double choc chip muffin (Does that count as cupcake?)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I recently just earned my blackbelt in Tae Kwon do

About your character

Char. Name: Arathela
Char. Class: Hunter
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Arathela Might still be showing as a night elf but i can assure you i'm a blood elf:)
Professions: Skinning is at 450 and Leatherworking is 442

What raiding experience do u have ? Naxx 10/25 Voa 10/25 Some of Ulduar 10/25 and 5/5 totc

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Was in The Ice Drakes until today when i did a faction transfer

What times are you available to raid each week? I'm unemployed at the moment so i can raid just about anytime

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? HOT seems like a guild that like to raid but doesn't take it too seriously that it becomes like a job

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I'm a total horde noob (got lost in undercity today for ages) so any help would be great just until i get used to things

Last edited by Arathela on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my profs)
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Arathela's Application (Hunter)   Arathela's Application (Hunter) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Nice app Smile I wouldnt have any problems welcomming this hunter, but we have taken in a few new dps lately, and I dont know how much they are going to raid. I dont want alot of people having to sit out too often because the raid is full.

Ill see what the others say Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Arathela's Application (Hunter)   Arathela's Application (Hunter) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Was forced to reply :p its a thumbs up from me. Hope to see you in the guild Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arathela's Application (Hunter)   Arathela's Application (Hunter) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 pm

I would like to re-submit this application, if thats ok.
The guild i joined with a few mates isn't really the guild for me, its full of bad mannered people who are very rude in guild chat (seems like alot of kids to me).
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Arathela's Application (Hunter)   Arathela's Application (Hunter) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am

Invited september 09.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arathela's Application (Hunter)   Arathela's Application (Hunter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arathela's Application (Hunter)
Page 1 of 1