Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garuna Hunter Social application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garuna

Garuna

Garuna Hunter Social application Empty
PostSubject: Garuna Hunter Social application   Garuna Hunter Social application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Name: Andrew

Where are you from? I live in Leyland (England up north near preston, but im from Manchester.

Pie or CupCake? Depends what pie, any veg in it and ill have the cake Smile

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Massive ramble incomming.
About me. Well I’ve been a wow player since day 1 European launch, Im fairly geeky with my understanding of game mechanics. I used to be a really bad altaholic, but much better now, mostly due to having much more limited hours to play. Im a big lore fan, I have read all the books (except the manga stuff), so love the game world very much.

Ive been into fantasy stuff all my life, used to play D&D, AD&D, Shadowrun pen and paper RPG’s, been really in to games since I got my PSone (had C64 and 48k before, but they weren’t good enough to really get in to them. I even used to collect citadel miniatures, but once I started earning my own money, realised how much of a rip off that was.

Discovered wow back in 2005 and not looked back since, as a D&D player it is my dream come true, not really ever been interested in raiding though, mostly due to romantic reasons, as I have yet to read any book that featured 40 brave heroes taking down the bad guy. 5 mans is where its at for me.

Actual me stuff. I live in Leyland (Up north, near Preston), recently moved from Manchester/England, I do support my local football team (Man Utd), Im oldish (34) been married for 7 years (to my 27 year old wife, no need to trade in later lol) and have a 6 month old daughter who is my world. Im actually fairly shy, so not going to be spamming guild chat with inane babble.

I think my standard of English is pretty decent, as I spend all day writing letters, but that’s only due to spell checker id be useless without it.

About your character

Char. Name: Garuna
Char. Class: Hunter
Char. Spec: MM/BM off spec
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Garuna
Professions: LW/Skinning
Alt Kerzon 80 Shaman Resto/Ele off spec
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Kerzon

What raiding experience do you have ? Killed a few bosses in MC back in vanilla, but thats about it. Not my thing really.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? MoX (Guild knew of me under the names of Godlymuppet, Muppet and then finally Guppet) (server is Grim Batol) was in the guild (multigaming Guild) for many years but moved to Draenor halfway through BC, to be with RL friends. Guilds on this server “Loaded for Bear”, pretty much died when we moved to Terrokkar to join some RL friends of some members to get in to raiding (not myself never been a big raider), later moved back and formed “Cunning Linguists”, currently in guild now, but people are on less and less, also only 1 RL friend remains in game in the guild so looking for a home for Cata and beyond.

What times are you available to raid each week? Im not really available to raid, id do it as a last resort i guess. Im after a social application. Im on most Friday nights 9pm (GMT onwards and a bit on Wednesday days (as Im a stay at home father on that day), probably will increase as the little one gets older.

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? Fine by me Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Nope.

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
Im basically looking for a home with nice people for the foreseeable future. Cataclysm seems to be placing allot more emphasis on guild as a result my current guild which only ever has one or two people on at a time will not be that useful, especially since I don’t really know the people in the guild at the mo (this is due to becoming a father in December so was away from game for a fair few months).

I want to join due to receiving a PM from Angelina, it was in response to a post I had made on the realm forums about looking for a social guild. The fact that Angelina took the time to get in touch with me impressed me quite allot.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Not really anything more to add, I already chewed your ears off enough.
Well enough rambling, that’s about it.

Hope to hear from you soon J
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Garuna Hunter Social application   Garuna Hunter Social application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Talked to him ingame. Id like to see him in guild Smile You seem very clear on what you want from a guild.
Ill have Aidy (another officer) stop by to have a little look though. Only officer not on summer holiday :p
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Garuna Hunter Social application   Garuna Hunter Social application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Looks alright, cant really say anything about socials tho, but if bee says you will be a nice addition then im sure you will be.

See you later Smile
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: Garuna Hunter Social application   Garuna Hunter Social application EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey there.

welcome to the guild!

sry bit late no Int on holyday cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garuna Hunter Social application   Garuna Hunter Social application Empty

Back to top Go down

Garuna Hunter Social application
Page 1 of 1