Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Tylandera and Broxs

Go down 
+2
Tasty
Tylandera
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylandera

Application Tylandera and Broxs Empty
PostSubject: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 am

About you

Name: Marie and Martin

Where are you from? Denmark

Pie or CupCake? Pie definetly - can there be any other choice:)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
We thrive on humor - don't really see the point without it - after all it is a game:) We are a couple playing the game together and have been for 4 years now. We are off course able to raid without one another (not siamese twins here) but being in the same guild is a must - which is why we only send 1 application.

About your character

Char. Name: Tylandera and Broxs
Char. Class: Paladin and Rogue
Char. Spec: paladin: Holy/Ret - Rogue: Ass(PvE)/Sub(PvP)
Armoury Link:
Professions: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/tylandera/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/broxs/simple

What raiding experience do you have ? Have been raiding for 2,5 years - but mostly from LK and up. have done all the raids in LK except the Ruby Santum (further details will follow below).

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? We have been playing on the US servers for the past 3.5 years (by mistake I might add because one blondie in the couple downloaded the wrong game client and decided to stick with it:) On this server we are currently member of Danish Conquer (an all Danish guild), and this is the only guild we've been in on the EU servers.
We wish to leave this guild because there is too much drama, not enough control and not enough raid talent to progress.

What times are you available to raid each week? Any day but Tuesdays and Thursdays (maybe Mondays as well for Broxs)

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? Don't mind at all - sometimes you need to take one for the team, thats part of being in a guild.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No we don't - but hope we will:)

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? From looking at your forums and the post in the WoW forums - you seem to sport our mentality in this game - which is raid WHILE having fun:) We are looking for a place to call home - just as you say:)

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
About the raiding - as I said before, we have been playing on the US servers and have therefore been limited to raiding in the weekends only and not for a long time since everyone else were on a different timezone. This meant we didn't get to the end bosses of alot of raids. We didn't make the Ruby sanctum at all because that started up just as we ended our subscription and started up on the EU instead. When switching between US and EU - u must purchase the game a new and start ALL OVER:(( so we lvl'ed these toons in 1 month and was ready for Cata the day before it came out:)

We hope to be considered for your guild.
Back to top Go down
Tasty

Tasty

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 am

Yay, danish people.. We need more sexy danish people here Laughing

I would deff vote yes Smile

EDIT: erhm, i just noticed u wrote
We have been playing on the US servers for the past 3.5 years (by mistake I might add because one blondie in the couple downloaded the wrong game client and decided to stick with it:)

that actually made me a little scared, i thought only our gm could have blondie moments like that lol!

Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 am

Oooh shut it Morten ! :p My little avatar might give it away though Embarassed

Seems like a good application. We dont have any active rogues. We do however have a couple of paladins that I think is just starting to raid, therefor i cant say for sure, how much free raidspots we have when it comes to that. We have been lacking healers for a long while. Recently we took in a druid, and i think Anja is just about raidready?

I dont think there will be a problem getting you in, depending on how flexible you and the other healers are. Then again, as we havent had any raids since these "new" healers came along, Im not really sure how often they will raid, or how greedy they will be of their spots.

Morten, since you are allready in this thread making fun of your gm.... maybe you can answer how willing you or Anja would be on sharing your ret/holy pally spots?

We are however looking for people that will commit to raiding with us twice a week. So far we only have 2 of those.
How do you guys feel about that ?

I would like to see you in the guild! Im just beeing carefull making too much promises atm. Ill have the other officers pop by Smile

Back to top Go down
katjia/Likka

katjia/Likka

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 am

Okay here comes my vote: yes

So i hope to see you danish ppl. in the guild soon.. Very Happy

Cheers

Anja
Back to top Go down
Tylandera

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 am

Hi all.

Thank you for voting:)

Bee, thank you for being honest about the raid situation - only makes me more convinced that we found the right place to put our application.

I do not mind taking a back seat when it comes to raids. I'm sure there will be an option sometime - either when the other 2 can't make a raid or when you form another team along the way. That's not really major for me. The biggest concern for me right now is being in a good guild where I am part of THE team - and not necessarily A team:)
I'm sure raiding will come even if it doesn't in the beginning.

As for raiding 2 times a week. If, say the one time was in the weekend - we'd be all for it:) We would be able to make more in a week - but I don't want to commit to that, seeing as we all have lives outside wow and making that kind of promise, that I probably wont be able to keep each weak - would be a bad start with you guys:)

And @ Tasty - sexy danish people - oh yeah:) Vikings ftw eh:)))

Hope to hear from you again:)
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm

OMG!!! affraid

This was not the big plan to get more Danish people in the guild... Shocked Now I need too do more work too take over and make it a Dutch guild….. scratch oww well all big plans need time...... study

Gr: poos

Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey Smile

From what ive read it looks good, but had to laugh abit about playing on the us servers :p did you notice you was there?

Id like to see you in the guild, since we do need more healers and more people who can raid 2 times a week. one of our raid days are in the weekend, that would be sunday, the other days are wednesday and thursday.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Tasty

Tasty

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm

I dont mind to share my spot at all. especially not with sexy danish vikings Laughing
WoW is just a game, no more or less, and if we can make some sort of rotation, then im sure we will have a greater opportunity to get going in future raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Id say youre welcome in the guild Smile

Currently we are aiming to get at least a ten man team thats able two raid twice a week. These will usually get prio on raidspots over the ones that want more casual raiding. As we dont ask people to commit to all three raids, I think there will be spots for those who cant commit to two nights a week as well.

We have seen the need to try somethinng like this, to get our raids steadily going every raidnight.

If youre ok with this, we will sort invites for you guys when we see eachother on.

Look for Beelicious, Aidy or Filibuster. and we will keep an eye out for you as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Tylandera

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:49 pm

That sounds great:)

If one raid day is Sunday - then we would be able to commit to twice a week without problem (wednesday and Sunday) - but like I said - i'm not in a hurry if others have higher prio:)

We will be ready to join you soon.

See you in the game:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Tylandera and Broxs   Application Tylandera and Broxs Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Tylandera and Broxs
Page 1 of 1