Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy powerz - tom ellis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tom.ellis

holy powerz - tom ellis Empty
PostSubject: holy powerz - tom ellis   holy powerz - tom ellis EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:28 am

Name: Tom Ellis

Where are you from? England

Pie or CupCake? Cupcake

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Im cheecky and loves to be social.

About your character

Char. Name: holypowerz
Char. Class: priest
Char. Spec: disc
Armoury Link:
Professions: none

What raiding experience do you have ? naxx 25 cleared / 10. onx 10 man cleared. icc 10 man got to lich king

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? not been on guiold wiv this char

What times are you available to raid each week? weekends

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? Dont mind Smile

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? because i want to have a luagh and have fun with everyone, and perhaps heal a few raids later on.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? Yes, sorry for this been the second time, i felt that the first wasnt the right one, again im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: holy powerz - tom ellis   holy powerz - tom ellis EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Hello Smile

Would you mind telling us on which char you got raiding experience? and maybe what guild you keep it in?
Back to top Go down
tom.ellis

PostSubject: Re: holy powerz - tom ellis   holy powerz - tom ellis EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 am

Yes, Ok well on saurfang, i have a tank who does all hc's including HoR but not any icc on the tank and he is only ever been in one guild (starlight and shadows) ... and my druid (healer) does naxx 25/10 etc. and his in the guild starlight and shadows as well.. is this enough information>?
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: holy powerz - tom ellis   holy powerz - tom ellis EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Sorry for the late reply, just had other things on my mind Smile

I'm guessing you want to join as a social since your priest was level 18 :p But raid when you get to a higher level? I wouldn't mind that, only if you gear up at least before wanting to raid :p We don't do free boosts.

Good luck anyway Smile

Now i can go back to the other thing i had on my mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy powerz - tom ellis   holy powerz - tom ellis Empty

Back to top Go down

holy powerz - tom ellis
Page 1 of 1