Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
popa

Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Member Application   Member Application EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 pm

About you

Name: David

Where are you from? UK

Pie or CupCake? Do Jaffa Cakes count ?

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Its been said i talk a lot and that i'm known to be more than a little vocal when someone is being treated unfairly. Oh and if it wasn't so much fun taking the piss i probably wouldn't do it as much .

About your character

Char. Name: Pópa , Pópabear

Char. Class: Pópa = MM / SV Hunter . LW/Sk as proffs . - Pópabear Feral bear / Feral bear . Enchanting / Engineering as Proffs

Armoury Link:

Professions: See above

What raiding experience do you have ? Not much lately armory will show current progress .

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Council of the spear (A) . Adept (A) left adept to return to real life friends in CotS . Left CotS to try horde so FC'd and am enjoying things so looking to up it a gear and fiend some new friends on horde .

What times are you available to raid each week? Available almost all the time but i must mention i have 6 children ageing from 1 - 11 so occasionally things happen that cause me to fail to show but i WILL always make sure someone is informed before raid start time if it is at all possible

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? No problems there . I was RL in CotS for a while so i know how it is .

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? Not yet i'm afriad

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? Had a little look through your website after reading an add in trade channel . It looks very similar to our old guild website . Your Ethos seems the same ( Friends before loot ) . I miss that kind of atmosphere .

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I think i pretty much covered everything however feel free to contact me in game for a chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Application   Member Application EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Wow 6 children ! Surprised Youve been busy :p

Nice app. We dont have a feral bear at all ! Would you be willing to tank or dps depending on the groups needs? Or do you got a favourite char, and would going on another char or filling a different role make you feel abit down?

Id like to see you in guild, ill get the others to drop by Smile
Back to top Go down
popa

Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Application   Member Application EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Always happy to do whatever is needed . Dont have dps gear on my druid but wouldn't take much to sort something if needed . My favorite character is my hunter but i'm always happy to raid so any toon will do for me . I must admit i'm a little out of practise with my druid so a few days of heroics may be in order to sort the head and the UI out Smile . if your looking for a chat in game then i'll be logged on as popadk if none of the 2 toons mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Application   Member Application EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello David.

Nice app, and i think we understand that kids come before wow :p Nice to know you will tell us beforehand if you can't make it Smile

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Application   Member Application EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Wow 6 kids damn!!!!

but i see your in the guild now so GL

Gr Poos

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Application   Member Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Application
Page 1 of 1