Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babaloo - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Babloo

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 pm

About Me

Name: My name is Babaloo and I am a level 80 mage. My real name is Costa

I am 30 years old

Where are you from?

I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Cythnos, part of the Cyclades, in Greece. For the past 10 years I lived in the UK where I got all my degrees from and I have now returned to my home town, Athens.

Pie or CupCake?

Pie all the way (chicken & mushroom)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I am a molecular biologist with a Ph.D. on protein chemistry. I like cats. I work as a consultant in a pharmaceutical firm, which requires a lot of traveling abroad - that I enjoy for the most part. I like meeting people. I enjoy starting open-ending conversations about science, culture and religion. I like the opera.

About your character

Char. Name: Babaloo
Char. Class: Mage
Char. Spec: Frost/Fire
Armoury Link
Professions: Ench 378 - Tailoring 437

What raiding experience do u have ?

Pre-TBC: Full 40 man hardcore raiding
TBC: Hated it and never played much
WOTLK: Love it, mostly done 5 & 10-man ToC, Naxx and ofcourse Ulduar

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?

I haven't been in any guilds, although I've been invited to a couple. My aim was to level up fast and so I did. This is my main mage and I pvp'ed a little (hence the gear).

What times are you available to raid each week?

I am available on the days mentioned in the reqruitment post, mon-wed-thu-fri-sat at around 8pm server time.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?

No unfortunately I do not

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?

I am after a friendly guild, with a positive attitude all the way. I am casual, but casual does not mean irresponsible or unreliable. I am ready for raids, on time. Your guild is the place for this, judging from your recruitment post.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

I am a very positive person and very supportive. I enjoy a raiding guild which respects and supports its members. Having said that, I enjoy a raiding guild which has rules that all respect. For example, being on time for a raid does not mean being hardcore, it means respecting the time and effort of the fellow members. I would also like to add that I am fully aware that my gear is not up to par with the guild's level, but as you know we have all been at this stage in the past and it shouldn't take long before I can raid with the rest of the team (toc has really accelerated gearing up) and enjoy Icecrown Citadel.
Back to top Go down
Missiles

Missiles

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: :D   Babaloo - Mage EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm

I hope you get in
Goodluck!
I like cats too.
Back to top Go down
Babaloo

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Thank you for the reply and the support Smile)
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 am

Hello Smile Our resto druid will prolly go off in a huff if we dont invite you Surprised
I can not promise you how much we will be in need of a mage when patch and the new raid comes. But we try to keep a fair rotation.

Id like to give you an invite and take it from there.

Will poke another officer to give his reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Babaloo

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Hello there!

I just saw your post! I thank you very much for the oportunity to be part of the HOT raiding guild and I do look forward to meeting you all. I also very much appreciate the fact that you accepted me in your guild despite I am newly-dinged and my gear is still low.
Back to top Go down
Babaloo

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Hmm I just realised that the armoury link does not show on my original post (unless it is an issue of me not being signed in).

The link is here
Back to top Go down
Jumidin

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:58 am

Babaloo wrote:
Hmm I just realised that the armoury link does not show on my original post (unless it is an issue of me not being signed in).

Yeah, that's the reason. I think Aidy should make a note in the sticky application thread, since many people have had that problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babaloo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babaloo - Mage   Babaloo - Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Babaloo - Mage
Page 1 of 1