Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

citizensnips - BE pally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliott

citizensnips - BE pally  Empty
PostSubject: citizensnips - BE pally    citizensnips - BE pally  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pm

About you

Name:Elliott

Where are you from?Hemel hempstead in gina's house just off london

Pie or CupCake? a cupcake pie would be awsome

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? i got wild crazy hair im an epic nerd when it comes to wow, i got 6 80s 2 well geared the others ok gear.

About your character

Char. Name:citizensnips
Char. Class:pala
Char. Spec:holy / prot
Armoury Link:
Professions: engineer / mining

What raiding experience do you have ? across all characters, some naxx most uld 10, toc 10/25 voa 10 /25 icc 10 3/12 and ony 10/25

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? was in a couple of guilds on eonar but none since being on draenor

What times are you available to raid each week?normally any evening except sundays as its family meal and chill time Smile

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? i dont mind sitting out but if theres a space il fill it (not in a sexual sense) :PP

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?my mrs gina is in guild

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? from what i can tell your a bunch of nice people and id rather play a game i enjoy and have a laugh then be told what to do and when

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? did i mention you look very nice today :PP i can join on any 80 i have if you want to kno anyhing /w me or speak to gina she knows more about me then i do :PP
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: citizensnips - BE pally    citizensnips - BE pally  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Family of members are usually welcome Smile

since Liam joined a more serious guild recently, i dont think his pally will be healing us alot in the near future, so a holy pally can come in handy actually.

Yes from me, Ill slap the others till they give their reply.

Back to top Go down
Poos

Poos

PostSubject: Re: citizensnips - BE pally    citizensnips - BE pally  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am

hey there epic nerd!

i just want to tell you your welcome (b4 Bee slaps me)

happy to see a new healer coming so i have a chance to dps to^^

Gr Poos
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: citizensnips - BE pally    citizensnips - BE pally  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:14 am

Poos wrote:

happy to see a new healer coming so i have a chance to dps to^^

Gr Poos

Youre a lover, not a killer. Dont fool yourself.
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: citizensnips - BE pally    citizensnips - BE pally  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Hai Elliott

As stated above, family members are normally welcome Smile We could use another tank or healer in the guild definitely tho. It's a yes from me :p will look forward to seeing you in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: citizensnips - BE pally    citizensnips - BE pally  Empty

Back to top Go down

citizensnips - BE pally
Page 1 of 1