Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizila

Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist Empty
PostSubject: Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist   Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:46 am

About you

Name: Gareth I prefer Gaffer

Where are you from? swansea wales uk

Pie or CupCake? apple pie with custard and ice cream

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? i like a joke, a beer and taking the piss out of people.

About your character

Char. Name: Rizila And forceheal
Char. Class: shammy / preist
Char. Spec: enh / holy/shadow
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Rizila
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Forceheal
Professions: shaman mining and i cba to lvl bs
preist herbs and alch

What raiding experience do u have ? vanilla mc, bwl, zg aq20/40, tbc kara and za. Wolk nax uldar

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? back in vanila detri and cd, left cause i took a break from game. Recentley my little pwny, but theres like only me on nowadays

What times are you available to raid each week? any, i have feck all else to do

How do you feel abou sitting out from raids, when the guild has too many signups? dont mind i am easy

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? not that know off

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? well i can bring two toons dont mind doing dps one night and healing the other, will get resto as a second option on shammy. i wanna join an active guild and meet more people and just have a good laugh while playing and beating the game

Anything else you wish to add to support your application, yeah i love all u guys already
Back to top Go down
Lowerei - Mike

PostSubject: Re: Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist   Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 am

I'd definitely recommend levelling BS btw, 2 extra gems is quite a boost!

On another note you are mostly enchanted which helps, just missing a few mainly on the priest --> although we are casual we prefer it if raiders have the 'best' from their gear, if you get my point. Im sure that sorting those out would benefit your app. One of our VIPs will probably come along and have a look shortly...

Last edited by Lowerei - Mike on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inability to type simple words properly)
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist   Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 am

Low has good points here. Apart from that it looks good to me. I'll poke u ingame for a chat, and we will take it from there, if another officer gives their ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist   Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks Lowerei :p

Hey Gaffer Smile

Looks good to me, although levelling blacksmithing will probably be good also it will probably stop Possessor from spamming "can anyone make eternal belt buckles?" :p Hope to see you in the guild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Rizila

PostSubject: Re: Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist   Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 pm

cool i will try to catch one of you online, i havent been on much this weekend as doin a bit of gardening Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist   Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizila enh shammy/ forceheal preist
Page 1 of 1