Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordonoth

Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- Empty
PostSubject: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Char. Name: Trëvor
Char. Class: Deathknight
Char. Spec: Frost Dual-wield DPS
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Tr%C3%ABvor
Professions: ummm Riding and first aid?... To be honest I never really leveled any on this alt.

What raiding experience do u have ?
On this character, none.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
I was on Aliance side in a guild callled Gravediggers. I left with this alt because I fel the call of the horde Very Happy

What times are you available to raid each week?
Normally I can raid twice a week. Times and days are negotiable.

Do you know anybody currently in H O T?
No. I spoke to one of your officers (Demi) before posting though: D

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T?
I wish to join H O T On this character because I wish to see if this guild I suitable for me. My ultimate objective is not to raid on this character but on my main, a prot paladin by the name of Gordonoth. The problem is that I would have to pay for a faction transfer as it is currently on the alliance side. My aim here is to join your guild and see if the people and the atmosphere suit me and if I suit you. Therefore I hope to avoid wasting my money and your raid time with my main if it turns out that I am simply not what you are looking for.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I understand if you feel that you cannot accept someone who does not wish to raid on the character they are joining on and that I need to join on my main. If this is the case I apologies for making you read an app that has (essentially) wasted your time.

What I think I would bring to the guild if my main does join is that if you take me into your guild and I feel comfortable there I will be in it for the long haul. I do not join guilds for a short while and then leave with whatever gear I can get my hands on. Having experienced raid leading from the other side I understand the need to listen and pay attention to the orders given during the raid.
Despite my quite limited experience in raiding, I am a tactics junkie and have familiarized myself with all the tactics of all released raid bosses.
The last (and most important) note is that I believe that I am an enjoyable person to be around (CONCIETED OR WHAT O.o) and that I would be a valuable addition to your guild.

Hope you will consider my application and I await your response.

-Trëvor/Gordonoth
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Good read, so what you are asking for is a "social" trial firs to see if you fit in? Smile
I spoke to you in game and you seem really friendly. :p Will talk with bee about this.
Back to top Go down
Gordonoth

PostSubject: Re: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm

A social trail sound exactly what i was hoping for. I will keep checking back here over the next few days to look for your response.

Untill then,
-Gordonoth
Back to top Go down
Gordonoth

PostSubject: Re: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:35 am

I just realised that i didn't copy/paste the personal info stuff in the app O.o

here it is :p

Name: Glenn

Where are you from? My Parents are Irish Xpats, I have lived in Belgium (its to the north of France :p) all my life.

Pie or CupCake?
Apple pie>cup cake> other pies

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Ummm I’m dyslexic which means my spelling and grammar can be pretty bad in guild chat… does that count? O.o
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Hai Smile Aidy (Demi) talked about you Smile

I dont mind friendly people for social spots, but I cant promise you that when / if you decide to move your main over, that we will have raidspot for it.

If you are fine with that I dont mind giving your alt a home for a while, and see Smile
Back to top Go down
Gordonoth

PostSubject: Re: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm

I totaly understand that i can't just bring my main over and expect to have a spot and im fine with that.
Im looking forward to joining the guild.

See you soon
-Gordonoth/Trëvor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-   Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...- Empty

Back to top Go down

Trëvor -Deathknight...kind of...-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild and Raids :: Applications-
Jump to: